BATUS

Just been posted to BATUS and hearing different things reference to pets in married quarters. Can someone please confirm whether dogs are allowed in UK Married Quarters.

TIA!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Just been posted to BATUS and hearing different things reference to pets in married quarters. Can someone please confirm whether dogs are allowed in UK Married Quarters.

TIA!

PM @plant_life .

TIA!

Yes they are.

I was there 2006-2008. Took my dog. You just have to go through the usual paperwork requests.

CrazyLegs!

War Hero
CTG (therefore BATUS) are a law unto themselves mate. I wish you luck!

Pay_Mistri

Old-Salt
Do you have an unqualified right to keep dogs in SFA? No. Will DIO give you permission to keep dogs in SFA? Yes. Drop an email to the Housing Estate Manager (look in the pre arrivals guide for the address). If you have pets you are far more likely to be housed in Ralston village than either Redcliff or Med Hat: most hi rings do not allow pets.

2 years. You will be lucky to get beyond that. Most are promoted, it's the type of place to get recognised and get on.

Commander BATUS promoted me then I took him on the dem ground and blew up a load of MILAN missiles, he was more chuffed than me.

BATUS is alright, but it wasnt a patch on Wainwright in my opinion.

Oooh no, I hated Wainright, too humid for me. We stopped exercising there in 2007. Sandhurst were the last to go through.

Oooh no, I hated Wainright, too humid for me. We stopped exercising there in 2007. Sandhurst were the last to go through.

Ah, I was TS there from 2002-03.PJW was still on the go. It was great,only 25 "permanent" soldiers from top to bottom then the Battle Groups in the summer and some REME TA to do Winter Repair . The town was handy and Edmonton only 2 hours away. We joined the local golf club and played for the town "soccer" team. The winter was great too. Coldest was -37 with a wind chill of -56 one day.

Must say I quite miss the place and will probably venture back for a look in the future.

PS Ive got a photo of the unit staff when I was there, pretty sure there's ATs in it who you no doubt know, dingerr. Will need to look it out and PM you there names.

Wainwright was used earlier this year.

If you want the name and e-mail details of the Housing Manager please PM me.

Generally pets in the village SFA aren't a major issue provided you aren't bringing along a zoo!

Ah, I was TS there from 2002-03.PJW was still on the go. It was great,only 25 "permanent" soldiers from top to bottom then the Battle Groups in the summer and some REME TA to do Winter Repair . The town was handy and Edmonton only 2 hours away. We joined the local golf club and played for the town "soccer" team. The winter was great too. Coldest was -37 with a wind chill of -56 one day.

Must say I quite miss the place and will probably venture back for a look in the future.

I did TS in BATUS spring/summer of 2005 and constantly find myself missing the place.

I loved the place, the people and the work and with the only downside being the mozzies for a few months I was gutted when I was sent home.

Although you were clearly more cultured than us as the only club I became a member of was the "Sin bin Survivors Society."

I did the last season before the PSVs came in as TS. Tank chasing in a 110 landie was not amusing!

Really enjoying my time here as PS.

Latest Threads