BATUS

Try his home unit's welfare office.

Should be fine. Unless he is at Catterick where the Welfare Officer was my RSM until recently and is a total knob!

I agree. They should be able to make regular contact. It's only sometimes when they're out for days , working ridiculously long hours. I'm sure he'll be able to let you know soon.

Great...thats me stuffed then! He's 1cs bn! Is that bloke the Shouting Welsh one?? Had experience of him myself...lol...
Nah he's not Welsh so you should be fine!!!

Ive known a few Crafties in the past who have gone missing for days without any contact when the Sin Bin, Cheetahs and O'Reilleys were open.....I had to go in my self to search for them. Loads of internet and phones for him to keep in contact...when not on the prairie, sounds like he will be on winter repair so theres loads of sight seeing in both Med Hat and Calgary.....if he goes to Cowboys he will enjoy the shooters

Ive known a few Crafties in the past who have gone missing for days without any contact when the Sin Bin, Cheetahs and O'Reilleys were open.....I had to go in my self to search for them. Loads of internet and phones for him to keep in contact...when not on the prairie, sounds like he will be on winter repair so theres loads of sight seeing in both Med Hat and Calgary.....if he goes to Cowboys he will enjoy the shooters
Sorry you lost me there ? Where are these said places?

Sorry you lost me there ? Where are these said places?
Quiet 24A, I take it sunray is stood behind you......Your the one we had to try and drag out last...didnt you have your own Pole in Cheetahs.

Photos still required!

on a serious note, it's gonna take him a day or two to get booked in and generally sorted out. Then he can look at getting to a phone or a web cafe and call or e-mail or whatever.
don't forget the time differance. might be an idea to poke him on FB to inform him of a good time to call, when you'll deffo be there to answer.
For your info, Calgary is knee deep in top quality strip clubs and the booze is cheap, so don't be suprised if he's a bit of a perv when he comes back. I certainly was.

now then, as VG has said, is it worth my while heading up there to explain all this face to face? ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Infantry 2
H Infantry 5
W Jobs (Discussion) 5