Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm off to BATUS med ctr in Jan for 3mths. Anybody been there who can give me the lowdown.? Accomm, facilities, med ctr set up that sort of stuff.....

Thanks in advance,

2. Try contacting the Medical centre in BATUS?? You never know....they just might have your answers..
  3. yh i was there last yr for 7 weeks. Awesome good facilities some canadians too. canadian/british mess is the best chocolate milk and pastries for breakfast... Accom good too i thought.

Only downside nearest shop of any use is a 1km away Canex which is very exp an the gym/pool is there. Bar is close an a stonesthrow from blocks. They have a civvie ambulance which picks up from the whiskey gates. emergency treatment room, ward an a physio dept. Nearest town half an hrs drive pretty good but you need a car everything is so far apart its like being in an enormous retail park.

You fly into Calgary which is like the equivalent of a major city here an is a 2 hr drive to camp although you might to do some aeromeds here in the ambulance. Bring your hat and gloves it's freezing i left in mid oct an it was -15 with plenty of snow, alternatively it's very hot in summer at pushing 37 degrees.

Camp is massive you will find this out...

Hope this helps
  4. thats no problem for the gooseman Run Forest RUN
  5. I live here in Medicien Hat, its not bad right now but expect -30 weather , blowing snow, the highway to Medicine Hat closes during the blizzard times, the sin bin is closed now, strippers are banned, .... good side.. scorpions, black widows and rattlesnakes are all sleeping.... message me when you get here, I like to buy gear from the brits....
  6. Try asking in the REME forum.
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A few years back I'd have advised calling the Bin or Cheatahs for the dates, but they're unfortunately now closed.
    Try a Google search for "whorehouses in Medicine Hat" - you'll find him in one of those.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. 6 months with no R+R was that...
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Did he tell you they put bluestone in the rats ?
    Did he promise not to hang out the backdoors of anything with tits too ?
  10. You tell him girl. Not all men are like this pr..k. Hasn't he been able to give you any info?
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bloody oath I am !
    Over the last six months on ORPs I was flinging my dna across the entire AO at least four times a day, and your bloke has access to unending amounts of willing, filthy flange.
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

True story, they're not all like me.
    The others read knitting patterns, sit down to piss and enjoy veiny treats crammed up their fundaments.
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Logging in ?
    Unfortunately not in the PB.

Ah, a lack of education - there's no beating it, eh ?
    But while we're on the subject, are you just trying to find the drunken squaddie who lobbed babybatter up you one weekend so you can claim from the CSA ?
    Did he tell you his name was C. Raftsman ?

Bitter ? Definitely not this c/s, but you're getting quite het up now aren't you pet ?
    Must be the first trimester blues.

No need, you're doing fine without my help.

If your opinion is needed I'm sure you'll find someone to beat one into you.

Thanks c_m, but if you're recommending it I'll steer away.
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not yet.
  15. You'll be ok kid. You're man is lucky to have you. Brains, wit and sense of humour. You can take on any of these jokers on here. Well done girl .