Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

batus gate guard

Guarding the guard room at camp crowfoot, is a very new looking Chally 2, can anyone shed some light on this? one way to sort the spares problem and and save on track mileage i suppose...... the abbot that used to be there is down in the fma waiting to be shipped back to blighty,

answers please armoured brethrin

Golf_one_one said:
all the strip joints down town are closed........ :cry:

Are you being serious G11? This is the worst news I have heard since strippers were banned from Mess functions - it is a public outrage! Is there any other reason to go to BATUS?

Golf_one_one said:
all the strip joints down town are closed........ :cry:

Are you being serious G11? This is the worst news I have heard since strippers were banned from Mess functions - it is a public outrage! Is there any other reason to go to BATUS?

sorry mate, its true :cry:

Med Hat got a very liberal female mayor and she closed the dolls house down,

it was the start of the slippery slope when cheeters closed in 98(ish)

the only option now is to go to Stilletos and lookat the bar staff in there underwear.... or go to calgary and check out french maids :lol:

Golf_one_one said:
Guarding the guard room at camp crowfoot, is a very new looking Chally 2, can anyone shed some light on this? one way to sort the spares problem and and save on track mileage i suppose...... the abbot that used to be there is down in the fma waiting to be shipped back to blighty,

answers please armoured brethrin

If you, who art not gifted in the ways of Armour, were to look closely, the Crowfoot Sentinel has no Commander's Primary Sight, no Chain Gun Shroud, no MRS or MRS shroud, no towing lashes, and no Gunner's Aux Sight cover. :(

They'd be after the road wheels and track next, if they weren't utter shyte.

"...But if you cross me, you find that beneath this playful, boyish exterior, beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."

The CR2 outside Crowfoot is a pre-production model which never came into service. It may have a few useful spare bits on it, but to be honest, the RDG needed more than one tank full of spares to repair the squadron's-worth they had off the road at any one time, so it wouldn't have done them much good anyway!

The AT after BATUS is good. just got back from Canada, Sin Bin still open.

If you are in Calgary drop in to "Cow Boys" nightclub.

Even if the strip joints are closed the girls still look good and are willing for a laugh. This is what happened to one of our lot.

Her: walks up. "do you have a place round here?"
Him: "yes"
Her: "Ok, lets go."
Ended up back at his hotel entertaining him and his room mates.

BATUS its self seems to be going down hill. Apparently only 6 tanks are being deployed to represent an Armoured Battle Group in the current Exercise.

G11 do you have any ifo or pics on the Abbot ex BATUS, would like to know as it may be one missing from the records for my next book.
Cheers

Bob