Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by abrecan, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Site Quote:
    "Modern military history is being recorded by the soldiers, civilians and journalists who witness it. The internet allows this content to be published without interference. BattleSeen collates and archives video shot by the participants', encourages them to write their stories and promotes discussion by the informed. BattleSeen is creating a military media channel for today and for generations to come."

Apologies and nods to earlier threads, but maybe worth another mention in case it's missed.

Acknowledgements to and earlier posters, of course.
  2. I just checked out battleseen .com and posted some advice to a PTSD sufferer bub most of the posts seem to be children or wilfs
  3. Hmm, the forums look like a walt's paradise, full of illiterate cadets gobbing off about their last exercise or how the SA80 should be replaced by some weapon they saw on Call of Duty 4 :roll:

Jury's still out on that site, I think.
  4. looks good so far.
  5. I'll take a look now.
  6. either 2/3s of the posters have the same dyslexic disorder or 2/3s of the posts are by the same person.
  7. I assure you we are not the same person but I just read agresive situations on battle seen and it is full of walts. I am an ex soldier not a f*** typist yyou can check me out on QRL/17/21 lancers/belfast city center I the mad welsh bastard that beat up a gunman with a jamed browning and lived to tell the tale. and they still take the piss and its not me thats disle dis its this born out of wedlock site editor
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.