• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam - Video Review

Is it multiplayer only?

Its a pity there are so few single player expansion packs around, to keep games going. I'm resorting to replaying CoD MW2 on veteran difficulty (the run to the LZ in "Loose ends" is fecking impossible on "veteran"; its like the final scene in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid .....).

Is it multiplayer only?

Its a pity there are so few single player expansion packs around, to keep games going. I'm resorting to replaying CoD MW2 on veteran difficulty (the run to the LZ in "Loose ends" is fecking impossible on "veteran"; its like the final scene in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid .....).
Yep only mutiplayer. I find this more challenging now that the scopes are gone.

Amazing add on, often dominate by snipers and the vehicles can be a pain but generally the balancing ain't too bad. Got to love the soundtrack, flying over in a Huey blasting out some tunes... And you can change the station!!

Latest Threads