Battle Trophies

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chimpy.., May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you think you should be allowed to take trophies from the enemies that you have slain in battle? My Dad has quite an assortment of battle trophies taken from his enemies. According to my Dad if you make the kill then you are allowed to take a trophie from the dead man you have slain.

For example, if a young private goes to Iraq and kills an Iraqi soldoier do you think it's ok for him to take the dead Iraqi's wrist watch as a trophy? Not just his wrist watch but anything to use as a symbol of his glory. My Dad has some Vietcong teeth, a lock of vietnamese hair, a vietnamese knife and various other bits and bobs that he took from the bodies of those who fell before him.

Other trophies for toops today could include a lock of arab beard, a turben, a bullet taken from the dead man's gun and a ring that you cut off the finger.

2. grow up
  3. I'm 26
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

How about the severed head of a suprised cat?
  5. I've got Chimpy..s ears as my war trophy.

That's why the prick can't hear you.
  6. Stand by for invisibility.

7. I suggest you read the geneva convention then, you surely cannot be in the military - I suggest that you go back to Mcdonalds and flip burgers you helmet!
  8. So I can't keep his ears?

You lot are so unfair....
  9. If you shoot 'em, you can loot 'em!

I'm with you Chimpster!
  10. Take their wives
  11. Hey dont knock it, its a good idea. You'd be able to get Chimpy's giro on a Saturday morning.