Battle PT

Quick request for anyone with any ideas on how I can keep TSPT/ Battle PT interesting. Just arrived at a new unit at the beginning of a pre -deployment training cycle.
Having alway sbeen happy to nick other peoples ideas for lessons I thought i could just save time and ask people straight up for their suggestions.

Cheers.

nick this idea codhead - stop being keen. it doesnt impress anyone.

BATTLE PT IS FOR LOSERS. ALL YOU DO IS THRASH PEOPLE + GIVE THEM INJURIES / CHRONIC MUSCLE FATIGUE.

spor82 said:
nick this idea codhead - stop being keen. it doesnt impress anyone.

BATTLE PT IS FOR LOSERS. ALL YOU DO IS THRASH PEOPLE + GIVE THEM INJURIES / CHRONIC MUSCLE FATIGUE.
Surely that depends on how intense the BPT session is?

spor82 said:
not really. why? whats your input on this?
If you don't even grasp the link between levels of exertion and potential for injury, I am really not sure any answer I give you is going to be anything more than a waste of time.

There are alot of safer and more pleasureable ways of keeping fit. Battle PT is old school. Running, circuit training and one tab a week will keep the sickest fitness fanatics happy. Who does battle PT these days?

I like battle PT its always a laugh especially when ran like a competition.

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
I love battle PT - nothing wrong with getting muddy and knakard. Esp' if its run as a competition, like Chuzu says.

Keeping fit ought to be a personal discipline - but a bit of group beasting never does much harm!