Battle PT

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by codhead582, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick request for anyone with any ideas on how I can keep TSPT/ Battle PT interesting. Just arrived at a new unit at the beginning of a pre -deployment training cycle.
    Having alway sbeen happy to nick other peoples ideas for lessons I thought i could just save time and ask people straight up for their suggestions.

Cheers.

2. nick this idea codhead - stop being keen. it doesnt impress anyone.

BATTLE PT IS FOR LOSERS. ALL YOU DO IS THRASH PEOPLE + GIVE THEM INJURIES / CHRONIC MUSCLE FATIGUE.

3. Surely that depends on how intense the BPT session is?

4. not really. why? whats your input on this?

5. tell u what it does depend on - whether the fcuking PTI taking the lesson is wearing trainers and in same order of dress or not.

6. Yeah, I hate battle PT!

7. If you don't even grasp the link between levels of exertion and potential for injury, I am really not sure any answer I give you is going to be anything more than a waste of time.

8. There are alot of safer and more pleasureable ways of keeping fit. Battle PT is old school. Running, circuit training and one tab a week will keep the sickest fitness fanatics happy. Who does battle PT these days?

9. I like battle PT its always a laugh especially when ran like a competition.

10. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

I love battle PT - nothing wrong with getting muddy and knakard. Esp' if its run as a competition, like Chuzu says.

Keeping fit ought to be a personal discipline - but a bit of group beasting never does much harm!