Battle Pong - and other silly games!

Just blew the dust of the old atari .... still works ... original PONG!!!

Unplug the childrens XBOX and give them that and see how long they last before they plead for the XBOX's return.

Anybody remember asteroids or 3d tank (drawn line boxes)?

What were your favourites?

J

Murielson said:
Darth - the old IT bod is after your mail address. Something about the bill for a new mouse????
The IT ninjas (ROFL) at this location don't give us mice. You need a form signed in triplicate - including the Comdt and at least one Minister of State - in order to even be considered for one.

Accordingly, I use my own! :D

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Murielson said:
Darth - the old IT bod is after your mail address. Something about the bill for a new mouse????
The IT ninjas (ROFL) at this location don't give us mice. You need a form signed in triplicate - including the Comdt and at least one Minister of State - in order to even be considered for one.

Accordingly, I use my own! :D
I have had a lot of fun with this today! Using the mouse is much better than the old "joystick", more bullets can be fired!! How about Pac Man next !! Really have given up on work today!!! :wink:

Darth_Doctrinus said:
babyblue said:
How about Pac Man next !! Really have given up on work today!
Ask - and ye shall receive - slightly different version with a funky soundtrack.

How is the workload? ;)
Bloody Marvellous. Getting strange looks as they are wondering why I am choosing to work though lunch!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Darth

Excellent Darth...Excellent.

Playing all these games is far better than doing real work :lol:

But it wasn't really a capability practical though was it?
It was just a chance for you and your chums to get together in one location to have a massive games tournament :wink:

These games are like a box of chocolates...you never know which one is coming next!

Latest Threads