Battle Plan for Iraq

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Letterwritingman, Aug 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have noticed on the news that the Insurgents all like to have a bit of a song and a dance and wave guns in the air......so why not set up a sort of 'Karaeoke Sting'.........Put a set of decks and speakers in the middle of an intersection (cunningly packed with explosive)..let the rabble pop a few rounds off so they can feel good and brave..start the suitably chosen Arabic blokes dancing together music off.they all start hopping and waving.then BOOM 8)

2. Ever thought about a career in diplomacy letterwritingman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not an entirely bad idea though :?

3. Don't knock it MB..... it doesn't have to stop at Iraq..... there are the militants all over the world that like a good get-together and a song. Then there's the morris dancers! :wink:

4. Hadn't realised they were that militant 8O

5. Here, fekkin here - I like the way your mind works PP :D

While were at it, get a suped up Peugot 206 with big speakers, attract loads of Chavs - Boom :twisted:

6. Morris Dancers hahahahaa! Now there's a bunch of cahnts.

7. can firemen dance? :roll: :lol:

8. Ah Chavs...... so insignificant they completely slipped my mind...... but now you mention it....... 1 x 'souped' up 206 in the middle of some night time car park meeting could certainly do quite a bit of 'good' with enough confetti :roll:

9. Probably not, that would mean getting off their fat, lazy arrses :wink:

10. We dont have to go boom with the Fireshirkers......just hijack tractor with a slurry tanker attached and do a 'drive past'.................. :lol: :twisted:

11. We could always call a union meeting!! :lol:

12. LMAO, you are a one !!! :lol:

And what are you going to drive past ???

13. Well thats easy it'll be a John Deer......British Racing green with yellow, go faster stripe down the sides of the engine and big yellow spot things on the wheels. The slurry tanker dont matter ....they're all sh*t......BOOM BOOM 8)

14. Letterwritingman,

what are you going to drive PAST ? not WHAT are you going to drive ?

Please read the post properly trigger

BOOM BOOM :D

15. Cloud 9 wrote

Fotunately I am educated, your colleague did not place any emphasis and therefore did not have forethought to indicate which way it was to be read......Thankyou for your well intentioned attemp at teaching English Comprehension :D

As for your other question....thats easy too.......it would be a bunch of money grabbing, duty shirking, life endangering , selfish b'stards :wink:

Edited cos i forgot to mention they were Firefighters