• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Battle for Mount Longdon 11/12june 1982

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
As dusk fell all those years ago, 3 para moved to to their start-lines and, after a brief stop, began to make their four-hour long advance to their objectives. As B Company approached Mount Longdon one NCO stepped on a mine, which after a very silent approach, became very noisy the rest is History, Sgt Ian Mckay VC was my Plt Cpl at Depot Para. I shall be raising a glass tonight in memory of those brave men, We will remember them. Utrinque Paratus

As dusk fell all those years ago, 3 para moved to to their start-lines and, after a brief stop, began to make their four-hour long advance to their objectives. As B Company approached Mount Longdon one NCO stepped on a mine, which after a very silent approach, became very noisy the rest is History, Sgt Ian Mckay VC was my Plt Cpl at Depot Para. I shall be raising a glass tonight in memory of those brave men, We will remember them. Utrinque Paratus
We will indeed. Hat off!

Respect......

Allways RIP lads

As I've said elsewhere, green eyed boys was probably the biggest reason I joined up. A monumental battle against the odds, well done fellas, and RIP to those who didn't make it back.