Battle Cry

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Gundolph, Feb 10, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's your battle cry

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php?

Yea: Who is that, prowling over the tarmac! It is Gundolph, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows vengefully:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!"

2. Who is that, rampaging across the freeway! It is Dfor, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams ominously:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I carve into flesh faster than the super-flu!"

cool :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

3. sounds good to me! :)

5. :twisted: Striding purposely, pulling on studded black gloves, the Chief bellowed;

I'm going to brutalize you so heinously, your momma won't recognize you!!!"

Is it just me or does that sound a bit gay! :lol:

6. Hark! Who is that, sprinting along the wasteland! It is Line_Grunt, hands clutching an oversized claymore! And with a booming scream, his voice cometh:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!"

nice... :twisted:

7. Yep, that's what I told the boss this morning. Uncanny.

8. Rampaging through the mountains, brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh Speckled_jim! And he gives a cruel roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I lay waste to all I see like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

9. Sprinting along the freeway, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Nutstrangler! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:
    "I'm going to contort you until you're translucent!"

Yup! Sounds just like me.
    :roll: :roll:

10. Zang! Who is that, stalking over the desert! It is Tigger_c/s_30, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fcuk you until you are hot and bothered!!"

wow must have just come across the 1st Bn the horny female raghead warriors.... 8O

11. Hark! Who is that, rampaging on the terrain! It is Macks, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I feel like chicken tonight!!!"

12. Lo! Who is that, striding across the desert! It is Gravelbelly, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a mighty grunt, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I sow darkness and discord like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding amidst the hotel lobby! It is Cutaway, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fcuk you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

14. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Lo! Who is that, striding along Whitehall! It is Gordon Brown, armed with a stealthy tax and an irritating facial tic! And with an offensive Jock accent, his voice cometh:

'I will serve the Beloved Leader (may he live a thousand years), and lay waste to all I see, twice yearly!'

15. Who is that, running across the wasteland! It is 5_mile_sniper, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He cries mightily:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, man, that's some good coffee!!!"