Battle Cry

Who is that, rampaging across the freeway! It is Dfor, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams ominously:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I carve into flesh faster than the super-flu!"

cool :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: Striding purposely, pulling on studded black gloves, the Chief bellowed;

I'm going to brutalize you so heinously, your momma won't recognize you!!!"

Is it just me or does that sound a bit gay! :lol:

Hark! Who is that, sprinting along the wasteland! It is Line_Grunt, hands clutching an oversized claymore! And with a booming scream, his voice cometh:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!"

nice... :twisted:

Skulking out of the icy wasteland, carrying a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Brucefeller! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to hump you until you're pissing shit!!"
Yep, that's what I told the boss this morning. Uncanny.

Rampaging through the mountains, brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh Speckled_jim! And he gives a cruel roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I lay waste to all I see like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

Sprinting along the freeway, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Nutstrangler! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:
"I'm going to contort you until you're translucent!"

Yup! Sounds just like me.
:roll: :roll:

Zang! Who is that, stalking over the desert! It is Tigger_c/s_30, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fcuk you until you are hot and bothered!!"

wow must have just come across the 1st Bn the horny female raghead warriors.... 8O

Hark! Who is that, rampaging on the terrain! It is Macks, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I feel like chicken tonight!!!"

Lo! Who is that, striding across the desert! It is Gravelbelly, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a mighty grunt, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I sow darkness and discord like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yea, verily: Who is that, striding amidst the hotel lobby! It is Cutaway, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fcuk you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

Lo! Who is that, striding along Whitehall! It is Gordon Brown, armed with a stealthy tax and an irritating facial tic! And with an offensive Jock accent, his voice cometh:

'I will serve the Beloved Leader (may he live a thousand years), and lay waste to all I see, twice yearly!'

Who is that, running across the wasteland! It is 5_mile_sniper, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He cries mightily:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, man, that's some good coffee!!!"

Who is that, rampaging amidst the freeway! It is El _Pato, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He grunts vengefully:</p>"I'm going to **** you with such zeal, you will polymorph into Godzilla!"</p>
Hmm, not sure I would use the word "Polymorph" though

Hark! Who is that, stalking along the fields! It is Tiamaria_67, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! She screams gutterally:

"I'm going to hump you like a wrecking ball, and launch you into deep space!"

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Who is that waddling across the internet carrying her brain in a small muslin bag ? 'Tis BB bleating, "I will spout so much pathetic sh1t you'll laugh until they lock me in my padded cell again !"

True story.. stood on front door of a busy Blackpool club four years ago.. quietly vetting and grading totty and keeping trainer wearing nonces out.

A drunken squaddie approached, covered in red sauce mustard and a big piss mark round his jeans from being out all day... he pleaded with me to come in, but as the club owner was stood next to me I couldn't.

He gobbed off and gobbed off, until I quoted the following.

'Be gone, or I will smyte thee a teeth losening blow, that would knock the very b0ll0cks off an elephant...'

He looked at me, realised he stood no chance and booted the club owner in the knackers and ran off.

Latest Threads