Battle Bonnet / TOS

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by DarkCloud, Jun 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine is looking for a new head-dress, the one he has now resembles a Fray Bentos pie and he is sick of it. I told him I would search the web to see if Small Crown Beret Co had a gucci one but the website seems to have vanished, and I have not found any similar type of shop on the web that does the Small Crown style head-dress that he desires, and the RRS websites offer no help aswell.

Does anyone in this vast portal of information know where he will be able to get one?

If you don't know what I mean, it's a TOS/Battle Bonnet with a small flap over the side, and the small bobble thingy on top. It also needs to be the off green colour that the Liverpool Scottish used to wear.

Cheers for any help
    Porridge Wallah's please excuse my terminology
  2. Two tailors in central belt
    Stirling military tailors near 51 bde at Springkerse.
    Pair of Master Tailors(Rtd) on the Colinton road Edinburgh just down from Craigmiller Campus.

Both are working on a big colours parade at the moment.
  3. Unfortunately, we are no-where near Scotland, do these guys have an online shop?
  4. Stirling Tailors Ltd
    Unit 4
    Cunningham Road,
    FK7 7SW
    01786 445349

GB tailoring
    Colinton Road
    0131 443 3448.
  5. Try ITC tailor shop.
  6. .. I think you mean Edinburgh Napier University Craiglockhart Campus..?
  7. Are you blind? He said Craigmillar Campus!

I'm sorry that was in very poor taste. Actually to make things worse, I'm not really sorry. I lied about being sorry.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. You are a VERY naughty boy.. Go and stand in the corner until you grow good..

.. and stop surfing the net looking for background material for crap gags like that!
  9. You did see what I did there, didn't you??

Oh **** it...mawhahahaha! i'm not sorry AT ALL!