• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Battery Lost Inside Me

I wont tell the whole story, but I had my shower and I sat down on my chair only to feel something slip inside my hole. I remember I had left some AA batteries on my chair, and one of those must of been standing upwards! Honest, this is how it happened!

Anyway, any advice how to get it out? My partner has tried a few times with tweezers and combo tools with no luck.

1. You are gay
2. This is a windup (NOT A FUCKING WAH for the terminally dense cunts who think it is)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Insert the nozzle of a turbo vac up your hoop, switch on and enjoy. When you hear a rattle, make sure you switch off before removing. If you forget, you will be made aware of this by your rectum hanging inside out from your ricker.

It's like being back in A&E with men saying "oh I just was holding this cucumber and it er slipped up my arse" or "I was walking across the room with this bottle and slipped, it broke cutting my willy"

You will have to try harder than that

You fail to mention the size. It is imperative we know if it a hearing aid type, AA, D cell, 12v or indeed an entire Bty, if so is it Field, AD, parachute, commando etc.
Speculums do come in different sizes or we may need a tunnel borer

You fail to mention the size. It is imperative we know if it a hearing aid type, AA, D cell, 12v or indeed an entire Bty, if so is it Field, AD, parachute, commando etc.
Speculums do come in different sizes or we may need a tunnel borer
AS90 or 105? maybe even a Rapier got wedged up there.

Just be glad it wasn't an Old Spice bottle. They're a bugger to get out and "Old Spice - The Mark of a Man" is written on the bottle using lead paint so my X-rays were destined for the hospital's "black museum". Err, I mean my mate's X-rays were destined err, errm.

My advice: send in a trained gerbil. Failing that, send in 3 Para mortar platoon.

Latest Threads