Battelfield bad company video of mine.. what do you think?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Britisharmy187, Jun 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Britisharmy187 is also the same mong that won't dare come into chat anymore because we don't tolerate his rants and lies. Check out some of his posts in the hole*, he's a right sweetie :roll:

*This does not imply that my posts in the Arrsehole are in any way amusing or informative. I tend to hate everyone, not just specific races.

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

This is the same lad who wanted "real British Army soldiers for real British Army tactics" in his COD4 clan?

3. Indeedy. Fortunately MDN and Flash found him first. :wink:

The only COD I know is Clerk of Death, and he disappeared a few years ago. Gawd rest his soul. :cry:

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Yeah he's obviously a misguided tit. Everyone knows that if you need to brush up on your drills for online gaming, you just need to watch Ultimate Force.

5. THE Snail :D Havent you got anything better to do ? then check up on my posts and then have a rant your self about me?
    SAD F#UK =D
    Go on post and rant to some one who cares about what you have got to say Retard.

''We dont tolerate'' More like u dont want me exspressing my opinions because it may offend some 'Muslim' Lovers Your a Legend u really r.

6. Thanks. I've got a spare 10 minutes if you want to pop back into chat though.

7. It's pretty lame actually old chap...and you don't have permission to use the music track either.

8. Yeah, and I got proper told off in chat by them as well. Gutted. I don't think I will ever go back there. :cry: :cry:

Had off by a 17 year old - my life is over....... :wink:

9. Everyone's neglecting the obvious. With so many Blue on Blue contacts, he's got to be a candidate for treason.

I'm good at knots. Anyone got some stout rope?

So why are you targetting our [shudder] allies?

10. BritishArmy, you worry me.

I take it you're a cadet?

11. I like one of the comments that someone posted on the tribute vid..

Our people may look up to our armed forces, but our politicians, principally our Labour Government, look down upon them with great disrespect and send them to war with inadequate funding.

..but that dont change the fact that your still a c0ck.

12. Sadly Frendo, pasty white teenage groupies don't really do it for anybody on these boards (well, maybe a few on this specific board). Now if you were a pasty white teenage female, that would be different.