Battalion of Soldiers fail drug tests

Maybe you're in a chipshop outfit, Pepe.

Or maybe your blase attitude to drugs and a 'do as you please' attitude has affected the unit to the point where they don't bother litter picking either...
Like we all know, users have always been the most vocal with their justification of using it, and they go into great depth ( often crushingly dull) with their explanations .....

Why, It's almost as if their reasoning has been skewed and affected by some kind of substance? - some kind of substance that turns them into dull, monotonous, self justifying, self indulgent, irresponsible, druggie ,junkie scum, cnuts.

You'll be accused of being a dinosaur, maaaaan!....... anyhoo, after remembering you stitching my palm up after that friggen knife went through it ,are you sure that paramedic is for you, you were much better at swanning around Heathrow with your MP5 looking mean and moody ;-)

Hope all's well? CetA
Happy days....I'd rather be policing but to old for that wary malarky now. I do miss '17' though. That was the but number of my MP5...I'm still mean and moody though. CetA bro

Last edited:
Squaddies are 'Tested' by Orderof Parliament.
Why oh why are Parliamentarians, Lords & Commons, not tested for surely they have a more responsible position.

john

Funny the Royal Navy used guns to get the buggers hooked in the first place.
Strangely ironic that nowadays they're used to stop drug running after they were the biggest suppliers in history.
Drugs are still sh*t and users are still losers.

Unless you think we should use similar logic to bring back slavery?

If the chronic effects of alcohol and tobacco were known at the point that they were first discovered, I suspect they would have been banned immediately. Unfortunately, we're now living with the fallout of that scientific ignorance. .
You say unfortunately, I say thank god. Life is miserable enough, let alone never being able to enjoy a drink.....

You could say the same about the health issues caused by the enormous pollution caused by the internal combustion engine and most methods of generating electricity, but would you rather walk everywhere and sit in the dark & cold of a world without any of the technology electricity provides?

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I appreciate that it's a random test etc, but just how random is it. Would everybody get tested annually but randomly, or would you expect to have your moistness probed say every 6 months?
Randomness or intervals between tests directly correlated to the distance between your unit and CDT HQ, or at least used to be a few years ago.

Based in Scotland or Bawdy? Once every few years. Based in Upavon? Have an extra large coffee on Monday morning to speed your day along.

Sensible people would think I was kidding. Sensible people would be wrong.

Could I have got the push if they had found Herforder or Warsteiner in my blood?

Latest Threads