Battalion of Soldiers fail drug tests

heroin that's been cut with Fentanyl
I am well aware of such things. I know of blokes who died, due to massive alcohol intake (serving and not).

I know of blokes who have died due to Fentanyl.

Whilst I accept you (and others*) are very well read up on the subject, I still trust my own judgement far more.

Sorry, and all that, but there you are.

* Indeed some seem to be quite experienced in the field.

I am well aware of such things. I know of blokes who died, due to massive alcohol intake (serving and not).

I know of blokes who have died due to Fentanyl.

Whilst I accept you (and others*) are very well read up on the subject, I still trust my own judgement far more.

Sorry, and all that, but there you are.

* Indeed some seem to be quite experienced in the field.

You do realise that Mr Mackey was doing blow, right?

Just seems to be a fairly normal thing in this day and age.

"Allegedly" the sure fire way around a CDT if you've been blitzing the class As, is to chug a ton of water as soon as you hear the team are onboard.

Your sample will come up as pure water. This will show up as suspect and they'll call you in for a retest. Turn around for this is a few weeks, more than enough time for the gear to come out of your system if you smash the gym every night.

A killick reggie (Royal Navy Policeman) told me that.
Depends on what you're on, don't it?

As an example, isn't the marching powder out of your system in 3 days, whereas marijuana binds to your body fat and can give a positive up to 3 months later?

As an example, isn't the marching powder out of your system in 3 days, whereas marijuana binds to your body fat and can give a positive up to 3 months later?
Yes. In the round Cannabis is detectable for far longer than most Class A's

Because the long term damage caused by alcohol and tobacco are caused by long term and heavy use.

Besides which most people have shied away from heavy drinkers over the years, the social taboo is already there.

Tobacco is going the same way.

You mention physical harm of drugs, what of the emotional or mental harm?
Want to ask my missus about how much "harm", mentally, physically and emotionally, my marijuana use causes?

Then you can also ask her about what things were like when her father had a few drinkies.

I think you'll find that she'll prove your opinion to be utterly wrong in every respect

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Hence why I said "if you've been blitzing the class As."

If you've been smoking fruity cigarettes then the only thing to do is hide.

Hence why I said "if you've been blitzing the class As."

If you've been smoking fruity cigarettes then the only thing to do is hide.
Oops, missed that bit. Must be the diabetes, I best get a haircut too just to be sure

Whats the score if you've been spiked?
Should this be reported to CoC? Old Bill?

Flag it up ASAP - certainly before CDT. If you are a Reservist the probably the civilian Police first but let your CoC know. If you were doing something when you were subject to Service law then you CoC should be told first because of the Service Police investigating.

Flag it up ASAP - certainly before CDT. If you are a Reservist the probably the civilian Police first but let your CoC know. If you were doing something when you were subject to Service law then you CoC should be told first because of the Service Police investigating.
Correct answer, have a carrot.

If in a public place then civ plod should be informed. As should your chain of command as soon as possible after the event, not just as CDT team roll in. You may have to be tested to identify the drugs given. Some spiking events result in hospital, don't assume the police and/or CoC have been informed!

The whole "spiking" thing is a nonsense.

Drug dealers are business men, all they care about is making money and the customer base is large and falling over each other to purchase the product.

Why would they give away their valuable product for free by putting in the drinks of random strangers?

Its like the old "drug dealers at school gates" stories. Made up. School children dont have the disposable income to make it worth while for the business!

Last edited:

Latest Threads