Batman: The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Taz_786, Jul 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All set for the IMAX premiere tonight!

Can't wait!

[​IMG]

2. I'm very jealous! Hope to be able to see it on Sunday!

3. I'm off to see it tonight. I hope it's filmed better than the last one as I got pretty annoyed at the shaky camera in every fight scene.

4. Have you not seen Batman begins?!?!?!

I watched The Dark Knight yesterday at work, excellent film.

5. Batman Begins was the last Batman film, with Christian Bale starring again. It p1sses all ovr the original Batman films, and takes Batman back to his original cartoon style. Very dark etc. No "pow" "thwack" etc pish in the new films!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

7. Its not out in English out in Germany for ages and the bloody SSVC cinemas have closed for the summer until september!

May have to take a trip to Holland to watch it.

8. I'd like to see a film with the ABC warrriors in it! That would be quality!

9. Has anyone seen it yet? Verdict?

10. Yes, excellent!

11. I know they made a "Hammerstienesque" character for the 2000AD film. But I'd rather have a film with just the ABC warriors in it, and more of them than just one. It was a great comic strip.

12. Happy days! :D

13. Just finished watching it. Cheers cheeky internet links.

Very good. very good indeed. In fact so ggod that i might even put on my old parker coat on by the hood and terrorise some local chavs

14. I was about to Flame you for daring to suggest that Batman Begins was a bit gay...until I read this Post. You obviously know you're 2000AD, young man.

What made Stallone's Dredd so fcuking heartbreaking to watch was that the LOOK of the movie was perfect. I don't think he could have doen a better job, with the technology available, in depicting the Judges, MC1, the Angel Gang and the ABC Warrior. 8)

Unfortunately, the script and most of the acting was sh1te. :evil:

Even Stallone admits that Judge Dredd was the film he's most disappointed in...and this is from the man who made Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot! 8O

Actually, Bale would make a good young(ish)Dredd, say about the time of the Apocolypse War... 8)