Batman strikes!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by putteesinmyhands, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - 'Batman' brings in suspect to Bradford police

Presumably, Batman rushed out to find the bloke who was Robin.
  2. It looks like he ate Robin.
  3. Is it April 1st?
  4. Only in your world, only in your world.
  5. He was probably just wearing a dark, pressed three piece suit, that would certainly baffle the burnt out tallytubbies and pudding heads of Bradford plod!
  6. Wouldn't like to be called Bruce Wayne and living in Bradford ! Plod will have him right at the top of their list !
  7. If he's smart, he'll have dived into a phone box and changed into a Superman outfit that he keeps in his utility belt for just such emergencies.
  8. Do we think he did the Christian Bale voice ?
  9. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Pity its not the Brown Bottle
  10. Did he, by any chance, shout "Let me see my kids" before departing the police station ?

Another line of inquiry is the local ATOS centre. Who's trying to avoid being found fit for work ?

"Got 'im city" ?

Suspicions exist that the caped crusader was called in by the new police commissioner.
  11. Like most walthunters, you're immediately jumping to the conclusion that he's not the real Batman. I'm going to wait for further developments before I take sides.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. This is about Bradford...sharia too ****......I've fixed that for you!
  13. Rumour has it that the caped crusader was none other than a member of the world's finest police service - Kent Police. They're taking justice to all over the UK in their relentless war against crime. He was only dressed as Batman so as to not embarass Bradford's finest.