Batley & Spen by-election 1st July 2021

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm none the wiser mate but the 'walk-through, talk-through' livestreamed from the scene during the election campaign last week raised many interesting points and referred to this presentation from 2018 that I hadn't seen until today.
Like a fool, I clicked on the link only to find some conspiraloon bollokcs off the intermanet. Then I looked at who'd posted it, and all became clear....

Like a fool, I clicked on the link only to find some conspiraloon bollokcs off the intermanet. Then I looked at who'd posted it, and all became clear....
1. Oh, the irony, &
2. Anticipated at the bottom of #516 (the only surprise being how long..!).

You'll forgive me for refraining from joining in.

Meanwhile, back on topic:

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Anticipated at the bottom of #516. The only surprise was how long it took. I'll refrain from joining in...
I disagree with your premise, shooting the messenger is eminently sensible, proportionate and desirable when that messenger invariably brings tidings of unadulterated bollokcs.

Is this (a) your idea of a windup where you were waiting to see how long it would be until you were pinged as a purveyor of all things conspiraloony, or (b) do you actually believe any of the crap in those links you've posted?

If (a), well done, you win. No really - well done. You had me utterly fooled into thinking you were a mouth-breathing cnut of the first order.

If (b), then please consider three points:

(i) the Nazis were cnuts, and they lost over seven decades ago, anyone aping them or sympathising with them nowadays are even bigger cnuts (which takes some doing),

(ii) cock up over conspiracy EVERY TIME, and

(iii) for what little that remains of your own sanity I beseech you to step away from the internet and take up another hobby. Fly fishing, basket weaving, anything but posting loopy crap on Arrse.

How will they deal with postal voting ? Didn't see it mentioned apart from 'harvesting' to be banned .
I'm not yet sure, but here's HMG's version which I note contains this key phrase of interest to this board:

"The Parliamentary by-election in Batley and Spen has seen disturbing scenes of intimidation of candidates and campaigners".

GB News gave Galloway 31 mins of valuable MSM airtime with this interview yet not a whisper for any of the other 'also ran's which surely breeches EC rules (albeit the election has finished but as Galloway himself says the Appeal Process hasn't!) and/or OFCOM rules on impartiality?

Last edited:
I disagree with your premise, shooting the messenger is eminently sensible, proportionate and desirable when that messenger invariably brings tidings of unadulterated bollokcs.

Is this (a) your idea of a windup where you were waiting to see how long it would be until you were pinged as a purveyor of all things conspiraloony, or (b) do you actually believe any of the crap in those links you've posted?

If (a), well done, you win. No really - well done. You had me utterly fooled into thinking you were a mouth-breathing cnut of the first order.

If (b), then please consider three points:

(i) the Nazis were cnuts, and they lost over seven decades ago, anyone aping them or sympathising with them nowadays are even bigger cnuts (which takes some doing),

(ii) cock up over conspiracy EVERY TIME, and

(iii) for what little that remains of your own sanity I beseech you to step away from the internet and take up another hobby. Fly fishing, basket weaving, anything but posting loopy crap on Arrse.
As you lack the strength of character to not open posts you don't like can I suggest you stick me on your iggy list? You're far too entertaining to go on mine....

1625560457513.png

(& BTW; Nazi's were on the LEFT!)

HTH

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
As you lack the strength of character to not open posts you don't like can I suggest you stick me on your iggy list? You're far too entertaining to go on mine....

View attachment 586771

(& BTW; Nazi's were on the LEFT!)

HTH
It's good to see you posting links not involving fat, bald middle aged men or conspiraloons on the net.

I have the "strength of character" to keep myself open to alternative points of view; I have no problem reading or watching things I don't agree with, but what I do have a problem with is people promoting obviously inflammatory bullsh1t, and pretending it's true. And I reserve the right to comment on it, as you may have noticed. Yes, I'm aware that the NSDAP was in many ways a Party of the left; it doesn't stop right wing wnakers worshipping them though.

Thanks for the compliment by the way, I try to be "entertaining" while calling idiots idiots.

The new Shadow Minister for Funny Faces. I hope somebody has a quiet word.
View attachment 587049
Starmers 'Cat that's got the cream' routine is wearing a little thin. Theresa Villiers MP stood up in Parliament just before PMQ's and asked (Liz Truss?) a question relating to Labour shenanigans in the seat during the campaign and I also note moves are afoot by at least 4 people (who were present in the counting room in an official capacity that night for more than one candidate) to refer the matter for judicial review. They claim (& have evidence/video) that they witnessed the same sort of activity that was alleged during the US election (postal votes/shredders/boxes in-out etc & the occasional heavy handed goon misbehaving......) They are of the opinion that;

- The Tories won
- Galloway was 2nd
- Lib Dems came 3rd &
- Labour were 4th and lost their deposit.

As a casual observer I find the whole thing quite intriguing. Anyone with a vote in the seat who witnessed anything untoward should at the very least make themselves known to their respective candidate or party. Robin Tilbrook (Chairman of the English Democrats for 2 decades and also a solicitor) can be emailed via the usual channels; particularly in relation to their candidate Therese Hirst.

Having read the precedent on which this case is based i'll be interested to see how it fares...

"Targetsssss UUPP! lol"

(Content rather than poster please; I only wish I HAD made any of this up!)

Last edited:

philc

LE
Straight on to the important work. Palestine what surprises.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Starmers 'Cat that's got the cream' routine is wearing a little thin. Theresa Villiers MP stood up in Parliament just before PMQ's and asked (Liz Truss?) a question relating to Labour shenanigans in the seat during the campaign and I also note moves are afoot by at least 4 people (who were present in the counting room in an official capacity that night for more than one candidate) to refer the matter for judicial review. They claim (& have evidence/video) that they witnessed the same sort of activity that was alleged during the US election (postal votes/shredders/boxes in-out etc & the occasional heavy handed goon misbehaving......) They are of the opinion that;

- The Tories won
- Galloway was 2nd
- Lib Dems came 3rd &

As a casual observer I find the whole thing quite intriguing. Anyone with a vote in the seat who witnessed anything untoward should at the very least make themselves known to their respective candidate or party. Robin Tilbrook (Chairman of the English Democrats for 2 decades and also a solicitor) can be emailed via the usual channels; particularly in relation to their candidate Therese Hirst.

Having read the precedent on which this case is based i'll be interested to see how it fares...

("Targetsssss UUPP!" Content rather than poster please; I only with I HAD made this up!)
Any proof you'd like to share with us (Other than some fat, bald Nazi on Youtube, obvs)? If you have anyone actually making the allegations on the record please do post it.

Just no more weirdos in their bedsits, please.

- The Tories won
- Galloway was 2nd
- Lib Dems came 3rd &

("Targetsssss UUPP!" Content rather than poster please; I only with I HAD made this up!)
Who is claiming election fraud & with video evidence?

The English Democrats spokesman on one of your videos said that when the counting finished he took video of bagged used PPE being taken out. This he implied was suspicious and why would they do such a thing in the early hours of the morning

How about the counting of ballots ended in the early hours of the morning and they packed up?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Who is claiming election fraud & with video evidence?

The English Democrats spokesman on one of your videos said that when the counting finished he took video of bagged used PPE being taken out. This he implied was suspicious and why would they do such a thing in the early hours of the morning

How about the counting of ballots ended in the early hours of the morning and they packed up?
Ah.

Normal service resumed, then.

Didn't take her too long to become a moron .
The people of Batley and Spen knew what they were voting for………..Oh wait. =)

Latest Threads