Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

BATCO wallets

As it's been a while since I've done signals and BATCO stuff, I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that all the contents are restricted documents. Found this on waltbay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Army-...ryZ67580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Am I right in thinking that this isn't allowed? Sent the seller a message pointing this out and got a reply saying that he's serving forces and only selling fake copies that don't have the actual codes or info on them but no way to verify this (without parting with my cash).

Any suggestions welcome, even if it is just to tell me that I'm being a tit and to shut up.

evil_scotsman

Grass him up to the monkeys?? I know of several people who have been done for selling issued stuff on ebay. Whether its still restricted or not due to bowman, puts the decision out of your hands.

Even the training page batco sheet has 'Restricted' on it and remains such! Grass him to the rozers, he's obviously got his hands on a load of buckshee ones from the stores and thinks he can make a bob or two from them.

Now, if he was flogging a 320..... I'd bid!

Batco remains in use as Bowman can loose its secure status resulting in the return of the dreaded Batco.....

So 999 I think is in order.