Bataclan - the gruesome atrocities and other made up stories

it looks like the Muslims who took part in the attack on the Bataclan may have went out of their way to really cause the most gruesome torture, hurt, pain and humiliation to their hostages, with accounts of their victims being beheaded, men being castrated and having their testicles put into their mouths, women having their genitals stabbed, and people having their eyes gouged out, as well as others being disemboweled - and possibly all videoed as it took place:

The shocking torture happened as terrorists took a number of people watching an Eagles of Death Metal concert hostage.

A government committee heard from a leading investigator that police officers vomited after seeing a number of the victims disfigured bodies after ISIS killers reportedly gouged their eyes out and castrated some of them.

The committee heard some of the male victims were castrated with their genitals put in their mouths.

Women were stabbed in the genitals and sexually tortured and others were disemboweled, the committee heard.
Bataclan victims 'castrated and had eyes gouged out by evil 'Jihadi' Muslims

perhaps another gruesome chapter in the killing of innocent civilians by the Muslims concerned, in the name of their religion.

A quick search of the BBC website reveals, wait for it...

Nothing. No mention at all.

How surprising.

You are genuinely thicker than the Yamato's deck.

The story's bollocks. There's a quote from the French government inquiry into what happened there saying there was absolutely no evidence found of torture on any of the dead and no evidence of knives or other similar implements being used.

Not that stupid things like facts stopped you rushing to post yet another tedious whine about Muslims on here, you pointless result of a spastic being raped by a downie.

Schmoe

War Hero
I would be amazed that they would be able to cover this up. It would have leaked very early. Me thinks is a load of balderdash.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
To the hole with it. It's the only place this kind of bollocks should be in.

What truly concerns me other than the mongs who carry on spreading it, is the people behind the rumour. What's their aims?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
What truly concerns me other than the mongs who carry on spreading it, is the people behind the rumour. What's their aims?
To get mongs like the OP to spread it to get the outrage bus rolling to fuel a certain agenda, with the aim of getting Hugo Boss style back in fashion

Have Royal Green Jackets ever been involved with gruesome atrocities?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The world (and by 'the world' I mean 'my tolerance of arseholes') would be a better place if the mongs actually looked at Snopes or similar before rushing to share the latest thing to drop into their email account/Facebook feed/Stormfront.
It's a cover up, yes, that'll be it.

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
Abu Baker, first caliph of Islam.

No charge, and of course no interest to be charged either. Knowledge should be free, and sought - even though it be in China.

It happened, it's been documented. The purpose was for a ISIS propaganda video which could well exist.

This reminds me of the response on here circa 2008ish when the groomers of Keighley etc deeds were uncovered.

Latest Threads