• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bat fastard

Mr Martin, who is 5ft 9in tall, has already lost 10cm of his girth. 'It's been a tough process, but I've been trying to stick to my new diet regime.

Read more: Keith Martin: Horrifying life of world's fattest man | Mail Online

10cms? 10 feckin cms? thats 4 inches, but his "waste" is 6 foot. I ve done a bit of maths, 6ft=72 inches, 72 divided by the 4 he s "lost" = 18 years, he s lost the 4 inches in, say, 1 year, so the Docs are right, he ll be dead next year.

Fat Cunt

I know this is the NAAFI so I should have more sense.. but..

The fat cunt can't work, so he hasn't got any money. He can't walk to the shops and get his own food, so he is reliant on his carers to feed him. Why the fuck are they still feeding him 20,000 calories a day!?! Quite apart from the common sense issue of this (cos I've lost all faith in our wellfare system to use that..) how about the harm implications - they are helping him damage his health even more. If he asked them to buy him razor blades so he could self harm, would they?

I fucking despair of this country. We should kill him and feed him to starving kids in Africa..

I've become so used to seeing stories of woe involving self inflicted incapacity which is funded by the tax payer, I find myself unable to become outraged. A simple shake of the head and that's it! Can we borrow the new French President and have a revolution?

K

Kirkz

Twat should be transported to John O Groats and told to walk home eating only what he can scavenge from hedgerows!

I m sure the manufacturors of these Goods are well chuffed for some Freeby advertising:

article-0-12F2FA6D000005DC-13_634x424.jpg

(Taken with the widest angle Wide-angle lense available on the market)

I've become so used to seeing stories of woe involving self inflicted incapacity which is funded by the tax payer, I find myself unable to become outraged. A simple shake of the head and that's it! Can we borrow the new French President and have a revolution?
If you'd said Russian I'd be on board. But French...!? Can't do it..

Mr Martin, who is 5ft 9in tall, has already lost 10cm of his girth. 'It's been a tough process, but I've been trying to stick to my new diet regime.

Read more: Keith Martin: Horrifying life of world's fattest man | Mail Online

10cms? 10 feckin cms? thats 4 inches, but his "waste" is 6 foot. I ve done a bit of maths, 6ft=72 inches, 72 divided by the 4 he s "lost" = 18 years, he s lost the 4 inches in, say, 1 year, so the Docs are right, he ll be dead next year.

Fat Cunt
Who will carry his coffin, RAF reg ?

Last year We splashed out on a 42in flatscreen TV because 'that is what I spend all day looking at.'
Thanks for that. Who's signed out the outrage bus this evening? Tell them I've got Bagsy for the next run.

A wise man once said "Bring me solutions, not problems". Someone who is less of a civvy know-nowt than I can hopefully tell us how many of your fancy modern helicopter thingybobs it would take to drop this bugger into Japanese fishing waters?

Only possible flaw in that plan being that the water displacement may cause Japan to become a bit soggy... But damn it all - you can't make Tamagoyaki without breaking eggs. :nod:

Latest Threads