Bastille day parade live: now on...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fantassin, Jul 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spot the RM bootneck in the parade.....

Now that the parade is over, I have removed the link so as not to subject you to Mr Normal's, a.k.a François Hollande, interview.
  2. Je regard par Sky TV en channel 799
    C'est tres magnifique!
  3. Jaques has a long moustache.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They seem quite adept at parading...
  5. Yes, too much facial hair and lardy asses in the ranks if you ask me....
  6. Gendarmes on now, cadets et grown ups, not a fatty in the ranks unlike ours.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ang on! Its the fire brigade, and they're all tooled up with FAMAS?

And here come the legion etranger in slow time. Magnificent beards!
  8. The Paris and Marseille fire brigades belong to the armed forces; Navy for Marseille and Army (Engineers) for Paris, hence the FAMAS; all the others are civilians.
  9. Have just tuned in to see the Foreign Legion. Who was the guest foreign unit?
  10. All the African contingents that took part in the Mali Op and the Croats (NATO newcomers).
  11. Why do they have firemen carrying weapons?
  12. Is this a wind up? They have some tart called Fanny Stenneller speaking French on now............ Chopper driver?
  13. Fat Frenchies are rare until middle age and even then less common than here. There's a much stronger cultural imperative to look good, as opposed to actually being fit.
  14. That "Chant des Partisans" is really good!
  15. I was a little bit surprised to see that L'Armee de l'air had Landrovers on parade.