• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Basra Show girls girls

Dear All,

Have been searching the web now for ages after hearing about the incident that involved the Nurses in Shiba log base a few years back.

Does anyone have the link of the said video or has the MOD made it vanish into the equivalent of area 51!!!

Thanks all

Red

The said 'incident' I believe you are referring to was actually 2 TA attached RE girls on Telic 4 appearing to become very chummy. I don't have a link, nor was I present!

They were TA attached to the RE. I seen the video a few months ago when I was on a course with the guy who took the video.

It was worth a watch but i would not be wasting my time trying to find it on the net, it was not that good.

Latest Threads