• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

basic

#1
i was just wondering what is the longest endurance run u do in basic and is basic training the same for every regiment?
 
#3
Have you been to an AFCO? If not - why not try going to one/phoning one and speaking to the kindly recruiting Sgt, he'll offer you a coffee and talk you through all your worries, and if he doesnt do that he will be able to answer any questions you have - there and then
 
#5
i have been 2 afco nd dun medical im gettin my run time down now just for selection lol
 
#6
If you have been to 2 AFCO's then why didnt you ask these bone questions in there?

I would also suggest that you maybe get some extra English lessons as you dont seem to have the ability to spell/use normal grammar.
 
#7
welshlad91 said:
i have been 2 afco nd dun medical im gettin my run time down now just for selection lol
You passed your literacy tests as well?

Unless a Level 3 assessment in txt language is acceptable now?
 
#8
well sorry i didn't realise this forum was an english exam sorry! lol
 
#10
haha, ok i'll type better just for you :D
 
#11
welshlad91 said:
well sorry i didn't realise this forum was an english exam sorry! lol
Do you realise how lazy it looks when people type like that? Saves maybe, erm a second or two at most, and if you wrote like that on your application form, you would possibly not get in!
 
#13
geordie_g said:
welshlad91 said:
well sorry i didn't realise this forum was an english exam sorry! lol
Do you realise how lazy it looks when people type like that? Saves maybe, erm a second or two at most, and if you wrote like that on your application form, you would possibly not get in!
ye i know sorry, but i wouldn't write like that on my application form im not that dumb lol.

can i just ask a quick question? my current mile and half time is 11:25. would this be good enough in selection? (for royal engineers)
 
#15
welshlad91 said:
geordie_g said:
welshlad91 said:
well sorry i didn't realise this forum was an english exam sorry! lol
Do you realise how lazy it looks when people type like that? Saves maybe, erm a second or two at most, and if you wrote like that on your application form, you would possibly not get in!
ye i know sorry, but i wouldn't write like that on my application form im not that dumb lol.

can i just ask a quick question? my current mile and half time is 11:25. would this be good enough in selection? (for royal engineers)
Fuck off back to your own planet, mongchops. The only job open for you in the Army is as a trackpad.
 
#16
ok guys im sorry lol, now i think about it it was a stupid question, and i will type normally from now on lol
 
#17
For selection it is good enough....however when you get to basic training you will have to be running 10.30 Minimum.

Every thread you read people are slating others for typing like mongs. The 'getting one up' or 'one-ups-man-ship' on this site does get annoying.

you did pose a bone question to which you probably could have found the answer however people are quick to tear people to pieces which gets old very quick!
 
#18
welshlad91 said:
ok guys im sorry lol, now i think about it it was a stupid question, and i will type normally from now on lol

Why are you typing 'lol' several times in each sentence? Are you some sort of hyperactive member of the Chuckle Brothers or just a retard?
 
#19
i think its about 6 miles mate.

you will have to march 8 miles carrying 21KG

your time of 11.25 isnt good enough to see you through basic....

to conclude...get yourself to ADSC (selection) because you will pass the run there....but get some serious training done before basic!!
 
#20
kingburn_99 said:
i think its about 6 miles mate.

you will have to march 8 miles carrying 21KG

your time of 11.25 isnt good enough to see you through basic....

to conclude...get yourself to ADSC (selection) because you will pass the run there....but get some serious training done before basic!!
ok thanks for that kingburn. Thanks for the advice i will use it. i didnt mean to offend anyone by typing like that its just a habbit that's all.

thanks!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top