Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Basic Training - Pirbright July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently awaiting a letter for ADSC! Just had my second interview and it went really well, im hoping to get ADSC out the way soon, apparently it might not be until august though because I've got to have a spirometry test for asthma.

I'm applying for Avionics Tech or Int Corps :) Wanna be at Basic for Sept at the latest..

Same mate im going Litchfield but apparantly it's shut down (so i've heard from people) so if it has we would be going Glencourse i think.

As far as i know which i was told at adsc pirbright by an officer 4 weeks ago ATR lichfield is still running adsc courses but just not basic.

Hey guys,

Good news - got my attestation papers through today. I start basic at ATR Pirbright on 8th September.

Anyone else joining me on this date?

Nayweiser said:
Im currently awaiting a letter for ADSC! Just had my second interview and it went really well, im hoping to get ADSC out the way soon, apparently it might not be until august though because I've got to have a spirometry test for asthma.

I'm applying for Avionics Tech or Int Corps :) Wanna be at Basic for Sept at the latest..

Good luck mate, I had to do the spiro test too about 3-4 years ago when I first enlisted, dont want to put you off it or anything but if your a smoker just dont touch one all day, I smoked the night before and failed first 2 times when it came to peaking my air flow after the tests, luckily though I got pissed off and passed on the 3rd and final try (which if I failed would have had to wait 12 months before re-testing)

ITMatt said:
Hey guys,

Good news - got my attestation papers through today. I start basic at ATR Pirbright on 8th September.

Anyone else joining me on this date?

Ooooo nice one, by attestation papers do you mean your Oath of Allegiance? you should be taking your attestment about 11 days before basic, I could be going in september too, thats of course if the AFCO is slow, however ive been lucky to have a sgt eager to get me back in training, which I should be looking at end of july, mid august (crossing fingers :D) because civvy street is SH!T

Glenn

hi people just joined the site :) im starting on the 14th of july at pirbright as a RAC logistics driver :D cant wait wish i was goin 2moz.got my briefing on monday to get my kit list n solider number.am not nervas yet probz will b more near the date but f**k it ill just crack on with it init lads

T/J/LeGg said:
hi people just joined the site :) im starting on the 14th of july at pirbright as a RAC logistics driver :D cant wait wish i was goin 2moz.got my briefing on monday to get my kit list n solider number.am not nervas yet probz will b more near the date but f**k it ill just crack on with it init lads

Yeah mate it will be good, you lucky bastard lol you wanna swap intakes? im gettin pretty incy stuck behind this laptop everyday... :lol:

Good luck to you anyway bud,

Glenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.