Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic training kit list for catterick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i passed my assessment 2 weeks ago and I'm awaiting a date to start basic but I want to make sure I take what I need, so when I checked the army website it had 2 kit lists one for catterick from 2009 and one from pirbright from 2017, has anyone here been given a kit list for there basic fairly recently?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Congratulations. I am sure the Army will be in touch with anything you need to take with you.

Bobby_Bert

Old-Salt
As Dax has alluded to, you will receive all documentation via your recruitment portal/email from your AFCO.
The kit list will be included within the joining instructions. Best of luck.

The best thing, apart from an iron, that I took to basic was a bottle of Jif (now Cif). When, pre room inspection, having waxed the dorm floor, it quickly and easily got rid of the marks left by the w0nkers' boots who ignored requests and threats on entry to either take them off or f*ck off.
Also, free to punch the crud out of any twot who does this.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The best thing, apart from an iron, that I took to basic was a bottle of Jif (now Cif). When, pre room inspection, having waxed the dorm floor, it quickly and easily got rid of the marks left by the w0nkers' boots who ignored requests and threats on entry to either take them off or f*ck off.
Also, free to punch the crud out of any twot who does this.

**** me, how old are you? It's carpets and vacuum cleaners now.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you decide to invest in an iron and ironing board, dont go cheap on the iron. Get a good steam iron that could melt tarmac; and take a clean cotton teatowel only for placing over things you will inevitably be ironing.

**** me, how old are you? It's carpets and vacuum cleaners now.

Old enough to remembervwhen Jif were Jif instead of Syph. I've asked elsewhere as to whether the kit issue now includes comfy slippers and swansdown negligees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads