Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic training intake dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon guys and girls,

I am hoping to join the engineers and currently waiting for my AC dates if my medical records are all hunky dory. I was wondering if anyone knew if basic training intakes are on a set rotation e.g. 4 intake per year at pirbright and dated as such, 1.jan 2. april 3.july 4.oct. I am just very eager to get going and knowing a "potential" date would do a lot for my patience.

Thanks for your time.

Have you contacted your recruiter or crapita which ever it is?
As they might know more than arrse does but would be surprised as we are the font of all knowledge normally!

oppoStu

War Hero
Afternoon guys and girls,

I am hoping to join the engineers and currently waiting for my AC dates if my medical records are all hunky dory. I was wondering if anyone knew if basic training intakes are on a set rotation e.g. 4 intake per year at pirbright and dated as such, 1.jan 2. april 3.july 4.oct. I am just very eager to get going and knowing a "potential" date would do a lot for my patience.

Thanks for your time.

Very much depends on the role within engineers you have selected.

Priority roles will get in anywhere from immediately to 2 months.
Oversubscribed roles like survey etc will be 9 months or more.

But the intakes are v regular it seems, ask your CSM for exact details on dates, they can look at other roles intake dates as well on their system. And remember there is Pirbright and Winchester, CSM's tend to default to Pirbright, remind them of Winchester as there are intakes there too.

Hope this has somewhat helped a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads