Basic Training CMS(R) Input tests

Hey

Start my basic on the 29th... so not long to go!!

Ive had 4 weeks to prepare myself for it fitness wise and have been doing the weights etc running isn't a problem as my cardio is great (my run at selection was 9:13) but im just worried about the physical input tests in week one.

Do they test you alot in press-up's and heaves etc as im not really physically fit, just after some idea's of what to expect!

cheers lads!

If your not fit then expect some pain. :twisted:

But seriously your run time sounds ok to begin with. Basic training is just that, they will build you over time to an acceptable level of fitness.

With that run time, I would imagine that if you give the rest of the test your all, you should be ok. Unless you are seriously terrible, 20 press ups in 2 mins type thing lol.

J.

JayCam said:
With that run time, I would imagine that if you give the rest of the test your all, you should be ok. Unless you are seriously terrible, 20 press ups in 2 mins type thing lol.

J.
lol nah! i can do 20 press ups in 30 seconds... so i dont think i will have much trouble :S

Just heaves i struggle alot on lol!

Im training to be a Military Clerk btw so i doubt it will have to be fantastic!! :D