Basic training at Catterick and use of laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have my PRAC on the 19th of this month, I’m confident that I’ll pass as I believe I’m very fit but I know it will be a challenge, but anyway after that I’m hoping to be given a date to start basic phase 1 in September. I’m curious if I would be able to buy a laptop at any point during training?
If you have any access to the Internet (as you did when you posted the question), or can visit any High Street or Retail Outlet in the UK - then yes, you can buy a Laptop.

oppoStu

Old-Salt
If you have any access to the Internet (as you did when you posted the question), or can visit any High Street or Retail Outlet in the UK - then yes, you can buy a Laptop.
Good luck being able to walk to the high street after a day of phase 1 training

They have internet at Catterick don’t they? When I was up there for an army awareness activity they told me we are allowed to order take away to the camp after 4-5 weeks. Wouldn’t this be the same if I just ordered a laptop online to the camp and get it tracked? Then just hope I’m not busy the time it comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads