basic Training 26th August

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by parkerrm, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hiya there people...
    is there any one going up to CATTERICK on the
    26th of August
    if you are please post a comment, and also what you are planning on joining and if its not to much to ask your age and wat fitness preperation please ! thanks alot ... :D
    PARKER :D ...
  2. 12th August but going to Catterick, 19, fitness prep - 3 miles a day 4 days a week, 2 upper body CV Circuits twice a day 3 days a week, upper body weights session 2 days a week, Rifles.

3. i no its not catterick but i start on the 26/08 :D at lichfield any one else got that date yet?
    im 20 and am doing press ups sit ups every night doing diffrent amounts and sets playing sports and running every other night doing any thing from 1.5miles up to 5.
    Tape x
  4. Is 26/08 definate for you. Ive heard different.
  5. 10/09 at ATR Lichfield and i'm 17. 70 pressups, 90 situps and 20 pullups everyday. I run 5 miles 4 times a week and do weights 3 times a week. Tape wait until September then come with me!!!!!!!!!!
  6. 26th Aug para's, 18 . I run 5 miles 4 days a week bergan workout twice a week throw in swimming and then gym 2-3 times a week
  7. cheers lads thanks for commments there greate to read and the lad thats doing paras on 26th is that at catterick mate and keep them cumming in thanks lads/ladys .... :D
  8. i was thinking about that... (do i really wanna start basic training on a bank hoilday monday??)

Tape x
  9. You wont find many ladys going to ITC...
  10. yeee i kno pal i was just saying lads and ladies soo if i wernt putting girls down or out lol ... :D but ehh shamme there int many oj ... lol
  11. yeh Catterick mate
  12. Yes you do want to start basic on a bank holiday. If you start on the 10th we will finish our basic on the 22nd (there about) of December. So when we come back after christmas we will move straight onto combat engineer training. Works out better if you start on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Any ideas what time you get off over Christmas at Catterick? Im starting on August 12th so it'll clash with Christmas time - I personally would rather stay at ITC than go home, but I expect I won't have much choice.
  14. There was a thread a few days ago about Christmas hols on basic, and the general consensus was a break between 22nd December to 6th January. Mainly to give the instructors a break!
  15. I don't know how half of you have the time to do all this supposed fitness training.
    My advice is just drink it up and party before starting, because you sure as hell wont be doing any of it for 6 months.