basic Training 26th August

hiya there people...
is there any one going up to CATTERICK on the
26th of August
if you are please post a comment, and also what you are planning on joining and if its not to much to ask your age and wat fitness preperation please ! thanks alot ... :D
PARKER :D ...

12th August but going to Catterick, 19, fitness prep - 3 miles a day 4 days a week, 2 upper body CV Circuits twice a day 3 days a week, upper body weights session 2 days a week, Rifles.

Sj

i no its not catterick but i start on the 26/08 :D at lichfield any one else got that date yet?
im 20 and am doing press ups sit ups every night doing diffrent amounts and sets playing sports and running every other night doing any thing from 1.5miles up to 5.
Tape x

10/09 at ATR Lichfield and i'm 17. 70 pressups, 90 situps and 20 pullups everyday. I run 5 miles 4 times a week and do weights 3 times a week. Tape wait until September then come with me!!!!!!!!!!

cheers lads thanks for commments there greate to read and the lad thats doing paras on 26th is that at catterick mate and keep them cumming in thanks lads/ladys .... :D

i was thinking about that... (do i really wanna start basic training on a bank hoilday monday??)

Tape x

Yes you do want to start basic on a bank holiday. If you start on the 10th we will finish our basic on the 22nd (there about) of December. So when we come back after christmas we will move straight onto combat engineer training. Works out better if you start on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas what time you get off over Christmas at Catterick? Im starting on August 12th so it'll clash with Christmas time - I personally would rather stay at ITC than go home, but I expect I won't have much choice.

There was a thread a few days ago about Christmas hols on basic, and the general consensus was a break between 22nd December to 6th January. Mainly to give the instructors a break!

I don't know how half of you have the time to do all this supposed fitness training.
My advice is just drink it up and party before starting, because you sure as hell wont be doing any of it for 6 months.

_yo_ said:
I don't know how half of you have the time to do all this supposed fitness training.
My advice is just drink it up and party before starting, because you sure as hell wont be doing any of it for 6 months.
I work part time, and know way I'm gonna get into the paras if i go out getting pissed too much

I Agree with yo_ relax take it easy, unless you could do with losing a few pounds.

Having been through basic and as an instructor you will probably find you leave phase one less fit than when you started, FACT!!!!

Its when you go to phase two and beyond that your fittness is left up to you, and for that matter the amount of effort you put in.

That said it is a good thing that many of you younger chaps are even bothering to think of such things, there are plenty of pie eating wannabies that turn up wanting promotion and the like just because they turned up!!!

IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT AND NEVER HAS!! :D :D :D :D :twisted:

pimp_laden said:
I work part time, and know way I'm gonna get into the paras if i go out getting pissed too much
I worked full time before I came in.
Your not meant to be Robert bloody lindsey when you come in ( I think that is his name).
Take it easy man, the program gets you fit.
I was one fat prick when I went in, I turned out fine.

P.s I wrote this when I was pissed.