Basic start dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vague? right ok...

In what months does basic start at pirbright, e.g. in may/spet/jan... just trying to plan ahead re my current job, in and out goings from my bank...

And also, does pay go into your account at the end of the month after the first months training?

Thanks

Vague? right ok...

In what months does basic start at pirbright, e.g. in may/spet/jan... just trying to plan ahead re my current job, in and out goings from my bank...

And also, does pay go into your account at the end of the month after the first months training?

Thanks
I've no idea! :)

As far as I was aware, there were intakes pretty much all the time. You will start when you are told your date. Surely the longest notice you have to give is a month anyway?

Once you pass selection you'll get a better idea of the wait you will have. (You'll have a chance to gauge how long your wait will be by seeing how the other selectees have got.)

A lot of it depends on the current wait for the job you have selected, how well you do on the selection and the most annoying one of all; when and where your paperwork ends up. (There might be side issues of medical, security clearance and the like that may shove a spanner in the works but expect the unexpected.)

What job you going for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads