Basic Skills Maths/English

I have my Basic Skills Maths/English test this Friday, any advice? I'm worried about the maths, I am dier at it. English I should be fine. What should I be learning, and the best ways to prepare :? (and yes I have looked through previous threads on this topic 8) )

Also, they said my interview will be straight after, what should I expect and I'm sure I've read somewhere that I must wear lace up shoes? Is this correct? Thanks

UpNorthFighter said:
I have my Basic Skills Maths/English test this Friday, any advice? I'm worried about the maths, I am dier at it. English I should be fine. What should I be learning, and the best ways to prepare :? (and yes I have looked through previous threads on this topic 8) )

Also, they said my interview will be straight after, what should I expect and I'm sure I've read somewhere that I must wear lace up shoes? Is this correct? Thanks
As you said, there is another thread on this - and there is comprehensive help and advice on that thread. So why start a new thread?

:?

Repeat ater me

Is this log?:

A - Heavy (maths question) Answer - Fcukin heavy!

B - Light (English question) Answer - Excuse me Mr Bodysculpture PTI Sgt, my log appears frightfully light, may I please be allocated a heavier model.

Latest Threads