Basic on Monday

I know this thread has been done countless times before, but I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that contribute to the site. Even those who have'nt got a f**king clue what they are talking about, but more to the ex-service/serving guys who give us all little pieces of knowledge that may just keep us out of the s**t in the near future.

Its been a long 6 month wait and ARRSE has been on occasion good reading, and on many occasions p**s funny!

I hope that I might be able to return the favour sometime in the future.

Thanks again.

good luck guys wish i were you i still gotta pass selection on the 14th of august lol :p

Pukka said:
I know this thread has been done countless times before, but I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that contribute to the site. Even those who have'nt got a f**king clue what they are talking about, but more to the ex-service/serving guys who give us all little pieces of knowledge that may just keep us out of the s**t in the near future.

Its been a long 6 month wait and ARRSE has been on occasion good reading, and on many occasions p**s funny!

Thanks again.
You have a great time mucker, you're going into the best Army in the world (and no, it doesn't hurt to say that), I hope you get out of it what you want. I'll think of you when i do my last day in October after 24 Years of service to the Nation, and as I pledged those many years ago, to Her Majesty. Good on ya lad.

Pukka said:

Thanks again.
Try and enjoy it as one day you will look back on it as some of the best days of your life. Remember to use that sense of humour LOTS, you're going to need it. :twisted: Good luck.

Ord_Sgt said:
Pukka said:

Thanks again.
Try and enjoy it as one day you will look back on it as some of the best days of your life. Remember to use that sense of humour LOTS, you're going to need it. :twisted: Good luck.
If you find that your sense of humour reverts to that of a five year old, you know you've found the right place :wink: