Basic on Monday

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Pukka, Jul 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this thread has been done countless times before, but I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that contribute to the site. Even those who have'nt got a f**king clue what they are talking about, but more to the ex-service/serving guys who give us all little pieces of knowledge that may just keep us out of the s**t in the near future.

Its been a long 6 month wait and ARRSE has been on occasion good reading, and on many occasions p**s funny!

I hope that I might be able to return the favour sometime in the future.

Thanks again.
  2. You starting CIC on monday, what reg?
  3. Good luck mate, stick in, even when you feel down- its all worth it.
  4. Starting at Pirbright.

Edited to say: thanks young_lofty, thats the type of advice I have come to appreciate on here.
  5. Good luck to the both of us!! start mine on monday at bassingbourn
  6. good luck guys wish i were you i still gotta pass selection on the 14th of august lol :p
  7. Fair play, good luck. You'll be a new man when we next hear from you, providing you stick it out ofcourse ;)
  8. You have a great time mucker, you're going into the best Army in the world (and no, it doesn't hurt to say that), I hope you get out of it what you want. I'll think of you when i do my last day in October after 24 Years of service to the Nation, and as I pledged those many years ago, to Her Majesty. Good on ya lad.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Try and enjoy it as one day you will look back on it as some of the best days of your life. Remember to use that sense of humour LOTS, you're going to need it. :twisted: Good luck.
  10. If you find that your sense of humour reverts to that of a five year old, you know you've found the right place :wink:
  11. Good luck guys.

You'll be half way through training when I start, so hope to see some of you down there.