Basic at Winchester in June

I start basic training at ATR Winchester on 30th April. The careers office has'nt been in touch much but everything is logged on the system so don't worry you hav'nt been forgotten about. I get the idea the British Army is sometimes a bit crap with potential recruits......

What are you two going in for?

Just trying to keep an up-to-date idea of RAC intakes accurate to the month.

baz1986 said:
I start basic training at ATR Winchester on 30th April. The careers office has'nt been in touch much but everything is logged on the system so don't worry you hav'nt been forgotten about. I get the idea the British Army is sometimes a bit crap with potential recruits......
if your as gay as your fitness post suggests if think you will be made very welcome,the army knows how to deal with cocky,wise arse scrots like you! :thumbdown:

jibman, you will be happy to know I'm goin for RMP so the words cocky, and scrot will be words I'll hear on a regular basis. (Am I bothered?) As for the gay post, someone thought it would be funny to edit my post which is childish of a soldier but funny at the same time...... So what is cocky about giving my opinion on the careers office which I will be having more dealings with at the moment than yourself? eh jib........

baz1986 said:
jibman, you will be happy to know I'm goin for RMP so the words cocky, and scrot will be words I'll hear on a regular basis. (Am I bothered?) As for the gay post, someone thought it would be funny to edit my post which is childish of a soldier but funny at the same time...... So what is cocky about giving my opinion on the careers office which I will be having more dealings with at the moment than yourself? eh jib........
can you possibly talk english instead of that vicky pollard style garb you,ve written.your talking jibberish mate!!! :roll: couldn,t decifer your batco you fcuking scrot. :twisted:

Hey,
Going through the application process atm should be done in about 3 weeks. I'm joining the Royal Armoured Corps. Any ideas when my basic training will start because i have heard i will have to wait until september!

Have got my second interview on tuesday to hand in my medical nd stuff then been told that selection will be a week or 2 after that but no- one can seem to tell me when basic will start

marshall22 said:
i believe "ma mate" means my mate, just a guess i dont have a phd or anything.
1. "I" should be capitalised.
2. it's Ph.D
3. use either "just a guess as I" or "just a guess, I"

Only if you are without fault can you throw stones, my friend!