Basic... 25th feb 2013

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Nicolec2405, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey going basic on the 25th feb ... Any 1 else going then?
  2. No no I'm female but why am I being re- directed to a female forum?
  3. You aren't, it was merely a suggestion of a thread to have a gander at in the event it might be of use. Used to be a basic training date thread around too but ain't seen it for a while.

Anyway, welcome to ARRSE.
  4. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Carry on asking questions like that and you'll fit in just fine.
  5. Thank you! It's. a confusing site but I'm sure I will get to grips soon!
    i will have a gander at that thread thank you! M guessing you are already serving?
  6. Me? no alas, I'm just an ARRSE lurker who used to be in the TA. Although I am currently applying to join.

Some of the people who occasionally look at this part of the forum are recruiters so can answer the more sensible questions a person has. The rest are lunatics who can answer the less sensible questions :-D
  7. Ahhhh I see a lurker lol!....what are you looking to join? I'm pretty excited to get started!... I think I've been lucky in that my recruitment. Centre have been amazing lol! ....
  8. RAMC as a Combat Medical Technician. Failing that, Comms Sys Op with Royal Signals.

Always found most recruiters I've met to be pretty decent. Feel sorry for some of the front desk folk as they get some really bone questions.
  9. lol defo!.... a few folk i know seem to have a tad bit of trouble! i looked at cmt
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Gentlemen, you have let me down, you have let your fellow Arrser's down, but above all you have let yourselves down.

Not one of you has asked the OP for pix.

Standards FFS.
  11. Mr_Fingerz

You have much to learn Padawan.
  12. i am but a mere mortal lol ....
    please feel free to teach :)
  13. Mr_Fingerz

There is a tradition on this website that a young woman, or slightly older woman come to that, will be invited to post photos of herself displaying her womanly charms whenever she makes her initial post.

I suggest that you look and learn for a while.

As I said you have much to learn Padawan (and if you can get past the first couple of days impeneterable banter, you will learn).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.