Bash the Rat(fox) US style

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by smallbrownprivates, Apr 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Foxes in a drain

Maybe a little too close for .243 pest control, but it's reassuring to see that even in conneticutt they have people willing to release vermin back in to the wild.

Bet the local farmers are over the moon....
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

aww the fwuffy bunny brigade are out! fckung foxes kill em, peoples cats that get in my garden. kill em.

wont need the gun soon getting a russel preferably a psyco one that hates cats and foxes.
  3. You don't need a psycho Jack Russell for that; they ALL hate foxes (in fact pretty much any and every dog seems to view foxes as vermin) and cats are pretty high on their public enemy list, too.
  4. Foxes are vermin. They are not lovely fluffy beasts cunningly outwitting dull old hound-dogs, they are in fact scum. They are vectors for disease and should be hunted to extinction...well almost!!
  5. The animal equivalent of benefit scroungers... getting a free dinner out of the efforts of tax-paying poultry farmers, or scavenging through bins. In the countryside they are pikeys, and in the city they are chavs.

I look forward to the day that foxes eat the child of some vegetarian bunny-hugger, and the sentimental press stops calling for their protection, and instead calls for their end.
  6. My 10 yr old niece used to like foxes.
    Then one got into their garden and destroyed the guinea pigs.

Now she is very vocal about what should be done about foxes
  7. my two dogs chased a fox for over a mile yesterday it got away just :twisted: christ I'm unfit
  8. Well I trust you realise that you were in breach of the hunting act whilst doing so and can be prosecuted whether you caught the mangy beast or not.

New Labour's 'hunting ban', well done for spending more Parliamentary time on this than the Iraq War and yet all they have to show for it is an unenforceable act that criminalises the normally law-abiding, tax-paying citizen, made a mockery of the law and ensured that the same numbers of foxes are killed, but now only with snares, guns and gas. They must be very proud.
  9. Then again here in the US the grey squirrels have taken over my garden and steal all the bird food. When the cat goes to the window the squirrels just look and then hold up a paw with the middle claw extended. Rats with fluffy tails!!

Over the weekend a fox killed 2 squirrels in my garden and I was grateful to the fox. The coyotes do the same thing but the coyotes are a major danger to kids and foxes don't seem to bother people.