Baseball in the Army

#1
Well being a Canadian and a avid lover of baseball, I seem to be coming across rumors that the army has a baseball team up and running?
If anyone has any information that would be terrific, thank you.

Cheers 2CB
 
#2
You have it wrong mate, it's called rounders over here. Well better, a really tough game.
 
#3
watertight said:
You have it wrong mate, it's called rounders over here. Well better, a really tough game.
I am aware of the rounders game, plays along the same lines as when I was a young lad playing stick ball. Though with rounders from watching it in a park they use a smaller stick (almost like a billy club) I was talking to a fellow short while ago saying that they have a team up and running.
He was talking to me about trying out for cricket then I informed him of my love for baseball and that is when he brought up the knowledge of a baseball team being or is put togther.

Cheers 2CB
 
#4
2_Canadian_Beers said:
watertight said:
You have it wrong mate, it's called rounders over here. Well better, a really tough game.
I am aware of the rounders game, plays along the same lines as when I was a young lad playing stick ball. Though with rounders from watching it in a park they use a smaller stick (almost like a billy club)

Cheers 2CB
Billy Club has left the army mate, what a bloke!

Seriously, I know somebody to ask and will do when I get back to work.
 
#5
watertight said:
2_Canadian_Beers said:
watertight said:
You have it wrong mate, it's called rounders over here. Well better, a really tough game.
I am aware of the rounders game, plays along the same lines as when I was a young lad playing stick ball. Though with rounders from watching it in a park they use a smaller stick (almost like a billy club)

Cheers 2CB
Billy Club has left the army mate, what a bloke!

Seriously, I know somebody to ask and will do when I get back to work.
Thanks for looking in...

Cheers 2CB
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top