Base Commander of CFB Trenton charged with double-murder

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Gun_Brickie, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. With the murders in CFB Shiloh, and CFB Borden, I'm just wondering how long it'll be before the lentil-munchers call for the wholesale disbanding of the CF.

Toronto Sun's Story

National Post's Story
  2. They've already been doing that for years. Mind you, we haven't always called them "lentil-munchers". They get called "politicians" every now and then.
  3. Typically Canajan.. bloody serial killer/rapist can't even get it right..

no wild-eyed drug addict or born again satanist..instead he's an upright spic and span occifer that is so damn polite and correct that he admits it all up front without having to be given the third degree and volunteers to lead the coppers right to the evidence/body...

No comments from the neighbours like " he was a quiet, loner type of chap " or " he always helped old ladies with their groceries ".. instead he's cast as Dudley Do-Right and Gung Ho poster boy for the Air Force always shaking hands, kissing babies and helping out at military family gatherings'..

shame.. he's ruining it for all sex offenders by setting the bar to damn high..

Still, I guess he'll get a smaller fine and community service from the judge instead of the lock-up for being so gosh darn co-operative and helpful in aiding 'closure' for the afflicted/victims and relations..

Boring.. will never get to be a Movie of the Week in the US ...though, I could see Kevin Bacon in the role..
  4. Now charged with a further 82 offences...
  5. Yeh, come-on though. 82 burglaries - he's a crab ffs - probably just girlies' knickers. Another 82 murders would have been fairly historic!
  6. When did he have time to do his day job, I wonder...
  7. Actually most were Break and Enters and as they used to teach us long ago, "time spent on recce is sledom wasted." 8)

I know I know .... I'll get my coat.
  8. 2 life sentences (25 yrs w/o chance of parole) to be served concurrently, plus 82 1 year sentances for the rest, to be served consecutively. Oh, and has been stripped of rank. Still gets his pension, though.
  9. Bit of a lad wasn't he?
    They say we all have skeletons in the closet!!!