Barton Stacey

Just had the DHE bumf through - does anyone have any helpful hints, tips, pointers and rumours about Barton Stacey?

Ta tons in advance,

Don't know much about DHE with regards to Barton Stacey but I do remember in the dim and distant past, that we stopped there once or twice en-route to DAG-Ex's to be "swiped into theatre" ...... That was the AGC dets contribution to camp....apart from pay parade of course....

:)

A few colleagues are quartered at Barton Stacey. They chose to go there and are happy with it although it's a little isolated for my liking.

It's where the 'Country Types' live. Judging by your user name, you should fit right in.

Thanks by the bucketload to you all - shabby, falling down, miles from anywhere and suitable for poaching on someone else's training area -- sounds about ideal.

At least if it's in rag order already, we can dispute the damages bill in 2 years' time......

Born_to_hunt_Made_to_work said:
Thanks by the bucketload to you all - shabby, falling down, miles from anywhere and suitable for poaching on someone else's training area -- sounds about ideal.

At least if it's in rag order already, we can dispute the damages bill in 2 years' time......
Ignore me. It's supposed to be lovely in summer, but a bit bleak in winter. I'm sure you have a collection of Barbours to cope with that however.:lol:

Bleak in winter? Perfect - far less chance of the range warden being out of his office and catching me rounding up his rabbits.....