• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Barton Stacey

Don't know much about DHE with regards to Barton Stacey but I do remember in the dim and distant past, that we stopped there once or twice en-route to DAG-Ex's to be "swiped into theatre" ...... That was the AGC dets contribution to camp....apart from pay parade of course....

:)

Thanks by the bucketload to you all - shabby, falling down, miles from anywhere and suitable for poaching on someone else's training area -- sounds about ideal.

At least if it's in rag order already, we can dispute the damages bill in 2 years' time......

Born_to_hunt_Made_to_work said:
Thanks by the bucketload to you all - shabby, falling down, miles from anywhere and suitable for poaching on someone else's training area -- sounds about ideal.

At least if it's in rag order already, we can dispute the damages bill in 2 years' time......
Ignore me. It's supposed to be lovely in summer, but a bit bleak in winter. I'm sure you have a collection of Barbours to cope with that however.:lol:

Latest Threads