barroom brawl, we got the music, now choose your weapon....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by speedybham, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Bottle

2. Chair / stool (wood)

3. Chair (plastic)

0 vote(s)
  4. Foot / knee

5. Ur head

6. Fist

7. Side of table or wall

8. Feather duster

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. scrofula has covered suitable music for a barroom brawl,

lets cover self defence and the range of options avalible, vote for the most effective weapon, no firearms or knives.....this is a freindly place....

you may also want to add some additional options too....
  2. I'd go for a good old set of brass knuckledusters and a can of CS gas spray.......
  3. hmmm.... bit of an offensive weapon, but i can see the reasons for your selection....
  4. how about a 3 foot samurai sword - surely the weapon of champions - do I win £10?
  5. ur barred....
  6. what kind of bar is it ????

7. no knocker u big puff, i mean this kinda bar 8) :p :lol: :D

8. id go a bit mental and start flailing a numchuck around the place
  9. in the relms of offensive wepons, I feel a police type baton may do quite well, and in a similar vein for improvised types, maybe a wooden chair leg, or metal chair/table leg, would be my weapon of choise.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Anything that comes to hand? Usually not a lot of time to choose weapons. Improvisation rules.
  11. Pool cue used bayonet style, dick heads always start swinging them. I saw a dog get the good news from a pool cue speared right through it, very nasty.
  12. Gotta be a snooker cue.
  13. id pick a german shepard dog because they always won when the cops send them in the naafi
  14. Brummie D*****'s wife, she could lay anyone out. She was Irish and virtually blind without her specs so you had to keep singing 'the wild colonial boy' if you didn't want dropping. Her face alone would make many turn and run.
  15. Big glass ashtrays used to be the business , can frizbee them much better than pint glasses. Farking smoking ban nazis , ruining all the fun.