barroom brawl, we got the music, now choose your weapon....

Your most effective weapon, in no particular order...

• Bottle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chair / stool (wood)

• Chair (plastic)

• Foot / knee

• Ur head

• Fist

• Side of table or wall

• Feather duster

• Total voters
scrofula has covered suitable music for a barroom brawl,

lets cover self defence and the range of options avalible, vote for the most effective weapon, no firearms or knives.....this is a freindly place....

you may also want to add some additional options too....

I'd go for a good old set of brass knuckledusters and a can of CS gas spray.......

how about a 3 foot samurai sword - surely the weapon of champions - do I win £10?

what kind of bar is it ????

id go a bit mental and start flailing a numchuck around the place

in the relms of offensive wepons, I feel a police type baton may do quite well, and in a similar vein for improvised types, maybe a wooden chair leg, or metal chair/table leg, would be my weapon of choise.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anything that comes to hand? Usually not a lot of time to choose weapons. Improvisation rules.

id pick a german shepard dog because they always won when the cops send them in the naafi

Big glass ashtrays used to be the business , can frizbee them much better than pint glasses. Farking smoking ban nazis , ruining all the fun.

A bit insensitive this thread considering the unfortunate demise of the lass up in Manchester?

im a bit disappointed noones gone for the foot or knee yet, a kick or good kneein in the boll*cks usually gets things off to a good start, whilse the side of a wall or corner of a table can also be useful. ( so i've been told anyway...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie Miscellaneous Jokes 0
scrofula The NAAFI Bar 31
Ford_Prefect The Intelligence Cell 8