Barristers

Anyone here know any reservists who are barristers in private practice? Thinking of moving to the bar, and wanted to know how easy it is to juggle the two.

H.

[edited for sense]

Yeah no problem I know a LCpl in one of the highest commitment TA regiments who is almost a QC, a girl in the same regiment who is doing very well as a young up and coming barrister, one of my company commanders who is an ex regular and now a criminal barrister, my 2IC is a solicitor, the TA Brigade Colonel is a Judge ......... and I am doing a law degree and have a fairly high commitment TA wise. Go for it!

hammockhead said:
Anyone here know any reservists who are barristers in private practice? Thinking of moving to the bar, and wanted to know how easy it is to juggle the two.

H.

[edited for sense]
Just pop round to the HAC bar on a drill night, there are bound to be a couple in there. I know that at least one of them has made it to WO2.

Quote "pop round to the HAC bar on a drill night"
I could not recommend anyone better, than someone from the HAC, They know law and rules inside out , of course only if it is to their advantage though. :evil:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Inns of Court Yeomanry - they are all whor... no err sorry... lawyers.