Barred, kicked out, **** off and don't come back.

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Kicked out and barred for "kissing too much" about the third time I met the Mrs. I'm not sure if it was the quantity, the intensity, or what
Just as long as it was the Missus that you were snogging. If so, respect to yourself and Her Ladyship.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Banned for life from the Dilshad curry house in Selly Oak in Birmingham for having a naan-bread-dipped-in-beer fight with the table 2 down because the bloke looked a bit like Noel Edmonds.

The people on the table in between were somewhat less happy.

On the other hand, we used to get banned for life from there on an almost weekly basis, so we were in again the next weekend.

I'm with you.

Just looking like TC Edmonds is crime enough. Not a jury in England, except maybe in Crinkley Bottom, would convict.

I was barred from the Bulls Head on the A25 a few - many - years ago. it is a pub where spitfire pilots used to drink during WW2. It was a warm summers evening and there were lots of dragonflies zooming about. One flew into the bar and a couple of wimmin had hysterics as it flew around the room. I grabbed it and ate it. Cue said wimmin puking and whining. Was told to leave immediately.

I got told to leave and the next morning informed I was banned from an RUC bar/club in NI for head butting one of the coppers.

So, have you ever bothered taking a pic of the Sydney Morning Herald with today's date? You know, just to show us how you're now in Australia?
Can't afford it, he can barely afford leeching the wifi at the local Walkabout (Aussie version of Wetherspoons), or was that the Ettamogah?

I was banned from the U.S. for ten years.

Not for anything exciting though, just went over there for a while to spend time with my then gf and due to a series of unfortunate events didn't get on the flight home.
Finally left there two years later thinking I'll probably have a fine to pay for overstaying my visa, only to find out that Yanks don't mess around when it comes to visa violations and I was ineligible for entry into the country for the next decade. And even though that ban's over I'll probably never be able to get a tourist visa.
When was the ban initiated?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Whilst celebrating a rugby victory at university was part of a group thrown out and banned on a Saturday for table top dancing to the tume of Climb sunshine mountain.

Bit embarrassing when I headed into work behind the bar on the Sunday evening!

I was barred from the Bulls Head on the A25 a few - many - years ago. it is a pub where spitfire pilots used to drink during WW2. It was a warm summers evening and there were lots of dragonflies zooming about. One flew into the bar and a couple of wimmin had hysterics as it flew around the room. I grabbed it and ate it. Cue said wimmin puking and whining. Was told to leave immediately.
You KNOW you can’t take your own food in...

Tool

LE
I had the opposite - a stag do I was on ended up being banned from the fifth of the pubs we visited. I had my SLR with me (yes, it was a time ago). A fight between our stag do and another stag do started and both groups were banned. The bar staff presumed that I would be helping with evidence of who started the fight. As it was a film camera, I would need to come back with prints. Problem was, I was too pissed and hadn't taken any photos.

I still have the 2-pint glass I hid in my camera bag during the fight.

All these dits and nobody has discussed the ‘out of bounds to troops’ bars. Bars from which the entire bloody army had been barred, yet somehow, spookily, were the most popular bars in the garrison.

From my own recollection, there was the ‘Rocket Bar’ in Isalohn (great little after hours drinking establishment) and the ‘Hammer and Toenail’ in Hameln, in which two and a half sapper regiments (generally) managed a peaceful coexistence without (much) fratricide.

What other OOB bars were popular?

I had the opposite - a stag do I was on ended up being banned from the fifth of the pubs we visited. I had my SLR with me (yes, it was a time ago). A fight between our stag do and another stag do started and both groups were banned. The bar staff presumed that I would be helping with evidence of who started the fight. As it was a film camera, I would need to come back with prints. Problem was, I was too pissed and hadn't taken any photos.

I still have the 2-pint glass I hid in my camera bag during the fight.
My first thought was “fucking hell! He took “that rifle” on a stag doo? How rough was that place?”

then realised you meant a camera.
How disappointing.

Latest Threads