Baroness Scotland employs illegal immigrant

Monty417 said:
jagman said:
Baroness Scotland claims to have seen all the paperwork of her pet illegal immigrant. She must be fooking clever, there is no paperwork and certainly no letter from the Home Office. So not only did she break the law she is a liar too.
Even her illegal housekeeper says so.

Sack the bitch.
Come come! Even though that is true, our glorious bleeder states that she still retains his full confidence. Move on that man..new chapter and all that. :x
Fook off :D
If it was upto me she would get the fouth lampost in Whitehall, just along from Brown, Blair and Mandelson.
It takes several years for Mrs Jagman and myself to earn the amount that she alone has stolen from the taxpayer. They take money off me and give it to a dishonest, thieving shite like her. I don't even get a say in it.
They are all guilty of theft from the nation and treason, hang the fooking lot of them. Scum that they are.

jagman said:
Monty417 said:
jagman said:
Baroness Scotland claims to have seen all the paperwork of her pet illegal immigrant. She must be fooking clever, there is no paperwork and certainly no letter from the Home Office. So not only did she break the law she is a liar too.
Even her illegal housekeeper says so.

Sack the bitch.
Come come! Even though that is true, our glorious bleeder states that she still retains his full confidence. Move on that man..new chapter and all that. :x
Fook off :D
If it was upto me she would get the fouth lampost in Whitehall, just along from Brown, Blair and Mandelson.

[/b]It takes several years for Mrs Jagman and myself to earn the amount that she alone has stolen from the taxpayer. They take money off me and give it to a dishonest, thieving shite like her. I don't even get a say in it.
They are all guilty of theft from the nation and treason, hang the fooking lot of them. Scum that they are.

Dead right. I can't really find the words to express fully, how despicable and loathsome I find these people. Well, not without being sectioned under the MHA. :x

Monty417 said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Yes, sticking those picture on your mantlepeice should keep your children away from the fire!
And yer missus. Remember, this one's bisexual.

Really? Do tell!

Now teh plot really thickens… some girl on girl action with the servant?

Well, I'm just going to say this as plainly as I can so that it does sound like I'm overstating it.

'Lord' Peter Mandelson is the most evil human being on the face of the earth and may actually be the devil himself.

Oil_Slick said:
Monty417 said:
InVinoVeritas said:
Yes, sticking those picture on your mantlepeice should keep your children away from the fire!
And yer missus. Remember, this one's bisexual.

Really? Do tell!

Now teh plot really thickens… some girl on girl action with the servant?
/quote]

I was hoping, but not much to tell. Apparently she's been trawling internet dating sites looking for men and women, claiming that she is bisexual. Google her name, plus and stuff like this comes up.

However, despite her marriage, Ms Tapui appears to have been advertising on internet dating sites, where she claims she is bisexual.

A personal ad apparently posted by the housekeeper under the user name lololia2 on womendatingsites.com lists her status as ‘single’ and her sexual orientation as ‘bisexual’.

Another advert posted by lololia2, on person.com, says she is ‘in an open relationship’. She says she is looking for ‘fun chatty men and women, especially Tongans’ aged 26 to 30.

The profiles were set up on January 2 last year, seven months after her wedding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-housekeeper-home-raided.html#ixzz0SKWmnFSn

The Baroness is claiming to be missing som Jewelry, which is a) a smear designed to undermine the honesty of her former houskeeper.

OR...

b) A valuable lesson in the dangers of hiring illegal immigrants when there are millions of honest unemployed.

Either way, the bitch should resign.

InVinoVeritas said:
The Baroness is claiming to be missing som Jewelry, which is a) a smear designed to undermine the honesty of her former houskeeper.

OR...

b) A valuable lesson in the dangers of hiring illegal immigrants when there are millions of honest unemployed.

Either way, the bitch should resign.
The ex Housekeepers husband is a solicitor as well. I bet he's hoping for a bit of deformation litigation.

Latest Threads