Baron of Castleshort part V?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem... not sure if these have been seen before but it appears that everybody's favorite Walt is still at it... the attached pictures show what appears to be a recent IBA debacle with the Turkish Police... Looks like the cross-dressing Walt is lording it up with the high ranking officials of yet another government organization that is clueless to his BS.

Attachments

that last picture is of german bundespolizei and officers of the landespolizei of Schleswig-Holstein & Rhineland-Palatinate

that last picture is of german bundespolizei and and officers of the landespolizei of Schleswig-Holstein & Saarland
These pictures were included in a photo album by an IBA member on Facebook - the album was entitled "Photos from the International Bodyguard Association".

Here's a link to the album although you'll need to be a facebook member and log in to see the pics:

Facebook Photo Album Link

I'll take a look but judging from the kit on the polizei they seem to be training officers either readying to deploy as part of a UNcivpol SPU or SEK officers

either way pretty serious stuff

Hmmmm.... works when I click on it... do you have a facebook account?
Unfortunately, this picture is in an album posted by another facebook user so the only way to view it is if you have your own Facebook account... sorry! Either way, the pics shown are all from that album

Here's a screen grab picture of the Facebook album...

Attachments

not saying I don't trust you just wondering how they are involved with the german & Turkish police

not saying I don't trust you just wondering how they are involved with the german & Turkish police
I have no idea how they are involved with them either... probably the same way the Walting c(o)unt took in all the other good guys that he's lied to and ripped off over the years... apparently one of my connections on Facebook (I have over 2000 so I can't really be blamed if one of these idiots gets through the net once in a while) is still besotted with Jimbo's lies so I am able to view their pics... ...this is the guy that posted the pics: Andrii Slozhynskyi

Here's the URL to his profile: Andrii Slozhynskyi | Facebook

The IBA has a group on Facebook under the name "International Bodyguard Association" - the photos are in that group... it can't be a closed group because I was invited and Jimbo hates me with a passion ;)

Check out Andrii Slozhynskyi's "friends" - bunch of twats, including one who is presumably The Elephant Man.

A good mate of mine (ex-RUC) does CP for FCO in Russia and China, and he'd never heard of Jimbo until I told him, so I suppose even yet there are those who may be taken in.

Check out Andrii Slozhynskyi's "friends" - bunch of twats, including one who is presumably The Elephant Man.

A good mate of mine (ex-RUC) does CP for FCO in Russia and China, and he'd never heard of Jimbo until I told him, so I suppose even yet there are those who may be taken in.
Funny you should mention that because I took a closer look at this guys "friends" too and you'll never guess who I found...

None other than the little man himself:

Gallg Baron | Facebook

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS the man with no shame, but it does give the Walthunter commando plenty of new targets,

Oh ... he mentioned me in his "Christmas Message"!! :-D

It is now Christmas Eve.. I wish all my friends on Facebook a Very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year and for the more trigger happy members and strangers such as that arch-mouth PG (who calls himself Blue Sophist) - check your target and then check again before blasting away like a numb nuts; watch and learn.....
Did I touch a raw nerve somewhere along the line?
However, he had the decency to preserve what little PERSEC I had remaining, so thanks for that, Jimbo. ;-)
Anyway, I have long since lost interest in him; I and many others deconstructed his medal rack, and uncovered some of his lies and distortions. It is up to others to use that information to help form their own opinions now.

I haven't given His Jimship a thought in God knows how long, and now this.

Nothing new here - more larging it up on the periphery. He should be pitied really, as he's stuck doing this kind of third-rate gig for the foreseeable future. No doubt he turned up at the 'Cossack Ball' back in November?

A reference's to arrse in his photos here

"On a roll. more of my "dubious awards and medals" This time awarded to me by Bulgarian Special Forces - The Bulgarian Commando Medal. You have to understand the arrogance of the English to understand their hatred of non British medals. Anything not UK is superfluous. Queen Elizabeth 1 verbally attacked a courtier ( a relative ) who had been awarded the Highest European Order of Chivalry (Golden FleeceI In Austria while fighting the Turks. Her comment was - my dogs dont wear other people's collars. The English love to mock American awards - medal for going to the toilet, medal for brushing your teeth. But check out the awards for the Falklands campaign with the exception of 2 posthumous VCs to the Parachute Regiment the highest awards went to those furthest from the Action, LOL at such arrogance, as per the ARZHOLES"

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
It's pathetic really when the poor demented cnut trys to put down ARRSE, when we are the one thing he has spent decades professing to be, ie real ex soldiers. sad cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.