Barmy Bootneck Required ... 99.9% need not apply!

#1
This is probably a very unwise idea...but who dares wins n all that jazz...
(and yes i know thats the wrong lot...before the sarcasm starts hehe)

On the market here is one nutty woman...well behaved in the right places n badly behaved in others...as the sceanrio dictates :wave:
Stats: 33yrs old 5'8", long dark curly hair, big green eyes, size 14...
Likes: heroes (the good ones...), being outside, dancing the night away, being by a fire or water, cooking for people...oh and football!
Dislikes: shopping, high-heels, pink, arsenal, bad driving...

Hmm....wot do you lot usually wana know about a woman??!
I call 'em the three Cs...
And I'm pure essence at them all...apparently.. Cooking, cleaning and Co*k
Also good at the following: writing kinky letters to a man on tour, being erm...how can I put this delicately...?! Being on my knees - honesty is the best policy, loyalty...n being faithful...I can easily do six months boys!

BRING IT ON!!!

And why oh why do I want a Bootneck??? 'Cos if you'd had a taste of the best...you so don't want the rest!

Thanks and respect to all you cabbageheads! X
 

Guns

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#4
If not a Whah I would suggest Rum Ration would be a better place to meet a Bootneck. Strike that - best place to meet a bookneck would be the underwear section of M&S
 
#5
size 14. does that make you a fat gash

are you a jesters or sherries tavern bird
 
#6
My arrse is evidentally coloured wrongly yeeeeeks!

Rum Ration...they're all sodding sailors on there! pooooor quality!
(oh god i await the onslaught of violence in the form of spinach tins being thrown at me now..>!)

Uniformdating is a waste of time n they're all bad on plentyoffish....

The last chance corale...or however u spell it...

Desperate times n all that hahahaha...now I've shot ymself i the foot haven't I?! Who cares...i can limp!
 
#7
bomberstheysay said:
I call 'em the three Cs...
And I'm pure essence at them all...apparently.. Cooking, cleaning and Co*k
If you're so bloody good at them why are you on an Army website trawling for sea-hats?
 
#8
Why you looking for a Sea Hat when you could have a real man???
 
#9
And don't call me a cabbagehead you pongo speaking spunk sponge
 
#10
No u pongo...it means I don't break when u bend me over the table n do me from behind...good god man...these barbies are doing it all in for the rest of us...mental note gimp...barbie cannot keep her legs shut for six months lmfao

erm...i can't say I frequent either of those places....no idea!

thegimp said:
size 14. does that make you a fat gash

are you a jesters or sherries tavern bird
 
#11
bomberstheysay said:
Hmm....wot do you lot usually wana know about a woman??!
I call 'em the three Cs...
And I'm pure essence at them all...apparently.. Cooking, cleaning and Co*k
You've got a cock? You sure it's not the Paras you're after?
 
#13
no one simply knows what to do with one....expertly lol

skintboymike said:
bomberstheysay said:
Hmm....wot do you lot usually wana know about a woman??!
I call 'em the three Cs...
And I'm pure essence at them all...apparently.. Cooking, cleaning and Co*k
You've got a cock? You sure it's not the Paras you're after?
 
#15
Oyibo said:
bomberstheysay said:
I call 'em the three Cs...
And I'm pure essence at them all...apparently.. Cooking, cleaning and Co*k
If you're so bloody good at them why are you on an Army website trawling for sea-hats?
Cos sarcasm is my strong point...and I'm not switched on properly til midnight...
 
#16
bomberstheysay said:
No u pongo...it means I don't break when u bend me over the table n do me from behind...
Christ on a bike. Reminds me of the Horse (allegedly) stating in 5's Wine Bar "I'm off to Plymouth to **** some Marines, I'm bored with you lot." :sleepy:
 
#17
Oyibo said:
bomberstheysay said:
No u pongo...it means I don't break when u bend me over the table n do me from behind...
Christ on a bike. Reminds me of the Horse (allegedly) stating in 5's Wine Bar "I'm off to Plymouth to * some Marines, I'm bored with you lot." :sleepy:
Do you know what bike he rode...personally I'd got for the ZZR or Ninja....?
 
#18
bomberstheysay said:
Oyibo said:
bomberstheysay said:
No u pongo...it means I don't break when u bend me over the table n do me from behind...
Christ on a bike. Reminds me of the Horse (allegedly) stating in 5's Wine Bar "I'm off to Plymouth to * some Marines, I'm bored with you lot." :sleepy:
Do you know what bike he rode...
Probably the Horse
 
#19
Oyibo said:
bomberstheysay said:
Oyibo said:
bomberstheysay said:
No u pongo...it means I don't break when u bend me over the table n do me from behind...
Christ on a bike. Reminds me of the Horse (allegedly) stating in 5's Wine Bar "I'm off to Plymouth to * some Marines, I'm bored with you lot." :sleepy:
Do you know what bike he rode...
Probably the Horse
short but sweet...
sorted on rumration now too...less organised on there tho...hohum!
 
F

Fablonbiffchit

Guest
#20
Aren't you just a common trollop fat slapper who is only on her knees because sh'e too fat to get off them?
Or are you a curvaceous spunkguzzling Bootneck groupie who has no morals?
Either way good girl.
Get the pic up on the Albums page.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Army Pay, Claims & JPA 0
themaadone The NAAFI Bar 11
Op_Int_and_Spy Int Corps 38

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads