Barker Shoes - bargains in TK Maxx

Just a quick alert.
Seems TK Maxx has a load of Barker shoes in. Factory seconds and samples.
Brogues, Oxford, boots in black and brown. Mostly size 7 and 8s
I've been to a couple of stores and they all have them.

I've got in my hand a pair of black alfred hi shine brogues in a 9.
RRP 195, I'm paying 99.

(Im currently wearing a pair of loakes I got for 60 quid in TK Maxx a couple of years ago)

Attachments

Confession time - I was in my local branch in Leeds yesterday and they had a selection there too. Nothing my size sadly. It's always worth a visit for stuff like this.

They were actually selling the new issue AKU's a few weeks back.

TamH70

MIA
They were actually selling the new issue AKU's a few weeks back.
Yeah, I noticed that. Sadly they didn't have ones that would have fitted my Hobbit-sized feet.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
im a rather big chap six foot 17.5 stone big bones yet they seem only to stock wee boys sizes as do most of the builders stores i use . Looking at the customer base of ASDA by George and M and S old by disabled they to only cater for the sylth like week people who dont use their stores .

Thanks, I’ll be straight round.

TK Maxx Stratford & City branches had Barker & Loake brogues periodically at £100, TK City even had Cheaney for £175.

I’m a big fan of the decent brogue boots however the boot versions in TK are rarer than rocking horse manure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrdude

War Hero
Any man who has less than a size 10 for feet - is not a real man. Size 9.5 or less - and you're either a woman, a midget or have no feet!

If you're size 7 or 8 - you must have either leprechaun or hobbit blood - or be a small framed woman!

TK Maxx Stratford & City branches had Barker & Loake brogues periodically at £100, TK City even had Cheaney for £175.

I’m a big fan of the decent brogue boots however the boot versions in TK are rarer than rocking horse manure.

Both Branches had Brogue boots, I think they were brown in one branch and black in the other. Size 8s.
They also had some really nice waxed brown Mansfield boots. £129. they were size 7.

The good thing about stuff like this is that the normal clientele (depending on location) aren't really looking for this sort of thing.
Its also good for proper sports kit too.

Both Branches had Brogue boots, I think they were brown in one branch as black in the other. Size 8s.
They also had some really nice waxed brown Mansfield boots. £129. they were size 7.
I might have to check out other branches, as I’m a 10.

Have to careful as my collection is getting a tad embarrassing.

Any man who has less than a size 10 for feet - is not a real man. Size 9.5 or less - and you're either a woman, a midget or have no feet!

If you're size 7 or 8 - you must have either leprechaun or hobbit blood - or be a small framed woman!
I have 8s, and I'm 5' 6". If my feet were bigger, I'd look like a golf club from the side.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Have you considered a career in mine clearance?

Size 8 here. Going from my hairy toes and feet that destroy footwear depressingly quickly I reckon I've got hobbit blood.

You forgot, "are probably a friend of Elton and/or Europe."

Apropos of nothing, my mate's Dad fixed washing machines for a living. Would only wear Barker shoes, even when working.

Poppy

LE
they had women's Patagonia down jackets in today

He knew a bloke called Jim...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fellasapper Sappers 5
DavetheApe US 4
dixie-basher The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads