Bargain Properties

philc

LE
From your link the Sourin Mill on Rousay. We drove past this last summer, lovely spot, over looking a blue sea calm and inviting. we were lucky we were on Rousay on a grand day, not so sure about the other 360 days. The logistics for the renovation would be a nightmare let alone the expense. The power company have to charter the ferry just to get across a hi lift or what ever. The local cars have no MOTs or tax as they know when the old bill are coming, pretty sure DD from the one pub is the norm to.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder how many bodies will be discovered when they break in ;)
I was hoping they wouldn't be found for a while.

I mean..

Erm

JackSofty

War Hero
There may be a bargain next door to a former near neighbour of ours coming to auction soon...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

JackSofty

War Hero
Spent an evening with a chum in Stroud, Gloucs last week.

He showed me this place, and I'm seriously considering moving to that part of the world.
I have to say that the place is a bit of a stunner in a beautiful part of a beautiful town.
If you are not too bothered about outside space, hell yes.

Erm, with a foreign virus hitting the elders of society, might be worth hanging on in case there's a glut in the near future. I'm frankly surprised the Mail (or Express?) hasn't realised the potential effect on house prices yet.
My PinL have a nice Georgian terrace in a northern Spa town. As they are elderly and have 'underlying health problems', it's likely to be becoming free in the next couple of months.

Every cloud, etc...

In all seriousness, are we likely to see sectors of the housing market slump? If there are a large number of deaths of older people (often concentrated in smaller towns) is this is likely to to release a lot of houses on to the market?

There may be a bargain next door to a former near neighbour of ours coming to auction soon...

who can afford petrol these days?

Still, it's more effective than throwing a battery through the window.

I'll get me coat.
are you positive?

for this terrible electricity pun, there is no charge....