Bargain Properties

Spent an evening with a chum in Stroud, Gloucs last week.

He showed me this place, and I'm seriously considering moving to that part of the world.

Unfortunately this place has neither parking nor a garden, but its amazing regardless.

Any other corkers?

Check out Masson & Glennie Peterhead and put South road Peterhead in the search That's a corker

Last edited:
Erm, with a foreign virus hitting the elders of society, might be worth hanging on in case there's a glut in the near future. I'm frankly surprised the Mail (or Express?) hasn't realised the potential effect on house prices yet.

Erm, with a foreign virus hitting the elders of society, might be worth hanging on in case there's a glut in the near future. I'm frankly surprised the Mail (or Express?) hasn't realised the potential effect on house prices yet.
Ill be keeping an eye out for bungalows.

"Grandad, Can you make a noise like a frog?"
"Yes dear, but why?"
"Because Daddy says we'll all be minted when you croak"

He showed me this place, and I'm seriously considering moving to that part of the world.

Unfortunately this place has neither parking nor a garden, but its amazing regardless.

Any other corkers?
Keep your jabs up to date: Stroud nostalgia: Remembering the meningitis outbreak of the 1980s

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Any other corkers?
PM me if you find a place and I will give it the once over
Stroud is nice, easy access to Brizzle, Wales and the midlands

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Any other corkers?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
375 grand for a 3 bedroom house?

Nothing bargainous about that.

In the grim north 300 grand gets you 7 bedrooms.

Latest Threads